Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Macro Values

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
Which sites or apps do you guys use to obtain your nutritional information? I've always used approx values and adjusted accordingly on how my body responds. I'm just getting back into the gym Monday and want to really diet down for eight weeks so want everything accurate

I've seen people recommend my fitness pal app? But I don't mind working it out manually if I have accurate info?

Have a good Sunday fellas

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
MyFitnessPal.

A whole database of what end users have already inputted, at your disposal.

Easiest way I've found. And it's free. No need to do anything manually.

Just like there's no need to actually work out whist on steroids:) I kid.

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
Are they cooked or raw values on there?

thanks for the reply :)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Going on 45 years in this game I have determined all that calculating fats, proteins and carbohydrates doesn't matter as much as month in and month out consistency and adding and subtracting according to how one looks and preforms in and out of the gym.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Going on 45 years in this game I have determined all that calculating fats, proteins and carbohydrates doesn't matter as much as month in and month out consistency and adding and subtracting according to how one looks and preforms in and out of the gym.

@CFM measures his poop to determine how much his body absorbed.....A typical Poopologist

Reactions: CFM
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

This is the truth micros macros and all that is BULLSHIT and a waste of time, eat responsibly and make damn sure you are getting more protein than you think you need if using steroids.
All they do is increase protein synthesis so without plenty of it you are wasting your time.

Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic