Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Anavar - Shouldn't I feel... something?

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
I've found that sometimes the smaller mg and mcg doses can get pretty inconsistent with UGL caps. If you're feeling like it's 'hit or miss' on day to day effectiveness, that could be something to consider.

their is an ingredient found in the Supertab formula that increases absorption and this will make a diff with UGL that don't have this in their low dose capsules.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
We don't believe you, Ita and I will need video proof, ahhaaa, but for realz.....
bro ill setup the camera and mic ---post it live !!!

i guess we will see if PERK gets to percolating!!!!!

Brew away SP brew away!!!! :p

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
their is an ingredient found in the Supertab formula that increases absorption and this will make a diff with UGL that don't have this in their low dose capsules.
u can chase them with binders i guess u can say--sugar etc etc grapefruit---etc etc
ive seen where mcg doses are off from cap to cap bc of these binders and ugl trying to fill a cap in -----aka seem like ur getting more than just a lite cap --

if that makes sense

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
6-8weeks is what my girl does
and copies time off 6-8weeks

i also say it depends on starting dose
5mg first week or so then i would prob push 10weeks

Yes,
6-8weeks is what my girl does
and copies time off 6-8weeks

i also say it depends on starting dose
5mg first week or so then i would prob push 10weeks

Good advice, my wife follows this same method.

My wife is more fiesty while on, it’s a good and bad thing though, lol. Definitely an increase in sex drive, more aggressive.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I have taken 5mg Var and I notice a difference. However I’m very sensitive to anything I take apparently (much to my chagrin at not being able to take low dose NPP). My first cycle of Var I took 10mg daily and then jumped to 20mg after a week and then 30mg for about 2 weeks and then back down to 20mg when the side effects got a little hairy (literally lol, and acne). I didn’t notice real strength gains until about week 5. Also, my PMS was ridiculous... anger and rage like crazy. The truth is, everyone is different and if there’s anything I’ve learned from this forum it’s that. I say bump it up, even 20 mg isn’t going to hurt anything, give it a shot and see how you do. If you get sides, drop it back. By the way, all my sides from Var reversed themselves with time.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
I have taken 5mg Var and I notice a difference. However I’m very sensitive to anything I take apparently (much to my chagrin at not being able to take low dose NPP). My first cycle of Var I took 10mg daily and then jumped to 20mg after a week and then 30mg for about 2 weeks and then back down to 20mg when the side effects got a little hairy (literally lol, and acne). I didn’t notice real strength gains until about week 5. Also, my PMS was ridiculous... anger and rage like crazy. The truth is, everyone is different and if there’s anything I’ve learned from this forum it’s that. I say bump it up, even 20 mg isn’t going to hurt anything, give it a shot and see how you do. If you get sides, drop it back. By the way, all my sides from Var reversed themselves with time.

Thank you so much for your comment!

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
I think you should start feeling difference if that is real var. You might need higher dosing than rest of us, but then the 15mg or 20mg/day is not high dosage for you, might be high for me. And also how are your periods kicking in?

Also about the time after cycle:
I have been usually suggested to be off as many weeks I have been on, So if you are 10 weeks on Var, be 10 weeks off,
Also wait your menstrual cycle becomes normal again.

Are you preparing for competition of why start your first cycle on low calorie diet?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic