Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar - Shouldn't I feel... something?

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Whelp, I'm in my 3rd week of Anavar, 5mg/day, and I don't *feel* anything. I don't feel stronger. I don't notice any extra muscle mass. I honestly don't notice anything. Is it too soon?

My appetite has really decreased though. That's about it. I'm only eating maintenance calories at 2000-2100 calories a day and even that's tough to get in (I was eating 3200 in my build phase). My diet is fairly clean. About 90/10. I lift 5x/week.

Am I being impatient? I honestly have no clue what to even expect as this is my first cycle.

I tasted the powder and it's not sugar. HA! I heard a story about someone receiving sugar in their Anavar capsules. Next time I might make sure I get tablets instead of capsules. Maybe it's not legit stuff. I dunno.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
5mg is practically nothing imo. Jump to 10 or 15 depending on how you feel personally about risk to reward.

You don't really "feel" it though. It's subtle in a really cool way. It will start with maybe your clothes feel different and you wanna bang everyone. Then you will just sorta notice the pump that night was way better than usual. Another night you notice you are crushing stacks of weight like it isn't shit. By now you are looking bigger and Lord of all you survey.

Getting all nastalgic thinking about my first run. The test was fake as hell. But the dbol was fucking amazing. One time the pump in my biceps was so tight i freaked out like it was gonna be compartment syndrome. I ran home and iced my arms lolololol

Couple days later was the first time I incline pressed 100's. That weekend was the first time I squatted like I wanted to die and my legs were so sore all that week but I didn't care cause I was gonna win the Olympia the next year.

Sorry for going on and on in your thread. Just got to thinking

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
5mg is practically nothing imo. Jump to 10 or 15 depending on how you feel personally about risk to reward.

You don't really "feel" it though. It's subtle in a really cool way. It will start with maybe your clothes feel different and you wanna bang everyone. Then you will just sorta notice the pump that night was way better than usual. Another night you notice you are crushing stacks of weight like it isn't shit. By now you are looking bigger and Lord of all you survey.

Getting all nastalgic thinking about my first run. The test was fake as hell. But the dbol was fucking amazing. One time the pump in my biceps was so tight i freaked out like it was gonna be compartment syndrome. I ran home and iced my arms lolololol

Couple days later was the first time I incline pressed 100's. That weekend was the first time I squatted like I wanted to die and my legs were so sore all that week but I didn't care cause I was gonna win the Olympia the next year.

Sorry for going on and on in your thread. Just got to thinking

Your comment had me laughing. Sounds amazing, actually. Lol! I think I might start taking 2 a day and see how that goes.

I have actually noticed my libido has increased and I could probably let my husband have his way with me literally all day long if we didn't have jobs and kids. Or I'll just handle it myself. Haha. Didn't realize that could be a side effect.

I have a couple of girl friends who are on Deca and really like it... And one said she hasn't noticed any sides at all while the other says just a mild case of acne.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Wait a minute... I'm running 10mg 1x a day, not 5mg. So if I do 2x a day then that'd be 20mg a day which seems high.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
I've found that sometimes the smaller mg and mcg doses can get pretty inconsistent with UGL caps. If you're feeling like it's 'hit or miss' on day to day effectiveness, that could be something to consider.

Damn, was unaware of that. Now that I know of a reliable source in my Country I’m going to get tablets for next time.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wait a minute... I'm running 10mg 1x a day, not 5mg. So if I do 2x a day then that'd be 20mg a day which seems high.

It is, best to stay where you are until your "real" accurately dosed anavar arrives, run that for a few eeks at 10mg and then only up it by 1/2 tab at a time.
The best var for you will be in tablet form for dosing purposes unless you REALLY know the ugl has excellent and reliable quality, which is very unlikely it sounds like to me.
Be safe and enjoy

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Libido is up and LK is in like Flynn! Try biting the caps as a side note, I find with certain items I actually "feel" them more when i bite them open, may be my own mental thing vs the realz

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Sandi Perk Hi there......fellow girl lifter here...pretty much what PB said...you won't "feel it" per say. Its not like other drugs where you "feel" something. Steroids work on your body and allow you to have increased stamina/strength, etc. The fact that you posted not feeling anything makes me wonder if you researched enough to use. Please, please, please research and research some more. Don't just jump in and use and expect something to happen. You have to also plan our your cycles, take notes and log your feelings/gains, etc. If you are on var, then your diet should be dialed in and you should be adhering to it 100% (for maximium benefit, that is, realize some do not...LOL).
Just want you to have a good experience, because you can if you are smart and plan accordingly and research. KNOW what the potential side affects are. I say potential because every girl responds differently to compounds. This is so important. Just because someone might have more acne, doesn't mean you will. Just because someone shaves their chin every day, doesn't mean you will or the next or the next. You won't know, until they are there. Also be consistent about your dosage. Meaning don't up it 10mg one day and 5mg one day, then go back to 10mg or 20mg or whatever it is. Stay consistent. If it were me, if you aren't experiencing any gains in the gym (be it strength or stamina or whatever) after 5-7 days, then start to increase A LITTLE BIT. If you are dosing at 5 mg/day, then increase to 10mg/day. One other thing to think about is your timing. For instance, when do you take it? When I take var, it is usually upon waking, as I work out at 5amCT, so I want it in my system for my workouts. But I also split my dose and i'm VERY CONSISTENT with timing and dosage. For instance, I will take 10mg in the AM upon waking, then another 10mg early afternoon. I am consistent in this. I also ramp up and ramp down when going on/off cycle. Meaning that the first week or two, I have a low dose, then increase it. Then the last week or two, I decrease the dose. There are many varied opinions about this method, but this is what I like to do and works for me.
I certainly don't want to be a Debbie downer and i'm not getting on you, please don't think that of me. I want you to have a good experience because you can. I just have seen ppl take these compounds not knowing what it is doing to their body or anything and take it irresponsibly. It breaks my heart LOL.
Happy Lifting!

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
A first female cycle of 5mg ED avavar has been PLENTY for all I have witnessed.

The drug isn’t magic unless you make it a magic pill with nutrition and training.

I almost thought your shit was bunk until you stated the increase in libido. It’s a mild drug it takes time to work.

I disagree with using 10mg out of the gate for a first cycle female user. Not necessary and will push later cycle doses higher which will bring side effects.

From my own use, just doing many cycles taught me about how the different compounds effect me and it just took some experience. So don’t get discouraged. Just stay in the game and learn. That stuff you have to feel and experience rather than read about. My wife would say the same thing. After years of rx oxandrolone use, she swallowed what was labeled UGL var and an hour later said that shit is anadrol. Turned out she was right.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic