pbtom
What's New?

Mk677 + lgd 4033 cycle for female

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi

I have been running an mk677 cycle at 15mg for 3 months now , and i have excellent recovery and strenght gains , I previously combined it with anavar , but i am not to keen to go back onto anavar as the sides coming off ...acne etc were quite aggravated

The mk677 has increased appetite i had some joint pain after the first month but this has dissapeared , i am a female age 34 , and trying to put on more lean mass

I have read that ldg 4033 could be an option to cycle with mk677 or rad 140
any suggestions on cycle lenght or which would be better to run lgd or rad 140 ?

Thanks!

P

pdope17

Apr 19, 2018
Hi

I have been running an mk677 cycle at 15mg for 3 months now , and i have excellent recovery and strenght gains , I previously combined it with anavar , but i am not to keen to go back onto anavar as the sides coming off ...acne etc were quite aggravated

The mk677 has increased appetite i had some joint pain after the first month but this has dissapeared , i am a female age 34 , and trying to put on more lean mass

I have read that ldg 4033 could be an option to cycle with mk677 or rad 140
any suggestions on cycle lenght or which would be better to run lgd or rad 140 ?

Thanks!

I have taken lgd 4033 and was actually thinking about taking mk-677 with it, not many products out there with both but I found this: getalphastack.com

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I have taken lgd 4033 and was actually thinking about taking mk-677 with it, not many products out there with both but I found this: getalphastack.com
That website makes some pretty big claims...ie... "Most users of Alpha Stack report gains of more than a few pounds within the first week.". It's hard to gain several lbs of quality mass on a REAL cycle in a wk. I can't see it with Sarms. Granted SARMS have their place and I have used several before, but the claims made on this site are just fake advertising in my opinion. They also state that it's blended with optimal doses, without giving any info about how many mg's per individual SARM. For all we know, it's just a few mg's of this and a few mg's of that in a PEG solution.

Reactions: SAD
M

MALYSH888

Jul 16, 2018
HEY JUST A QUICK QUESTION. I VE SEEN SOME PEOPLE SAYING THEY GAINED WEIGHT FAST TAKING MK 677. IS IT TRUE? OR THEY JUST BULLSHITTING?

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
HEY JUST A QUICK QUESTION. I VE SEEN SOME PEOPLE SAYING THEY GAINED WEIGHT FAST TAKING MK 677. IS IT TRUE? OR THEY JUST BULLSHITTING?
Hi it would depsend on what they mean by " weight" the purpose of my cycle was to put as much as muscle mass as i could , so i have been bulking for a over a year now , I started the mk last year at 53kg , i have steadily put on size every month I am now at 62kg , it has served the purpose for me , as I am a hardgainer and do not on weight easily
in september i will start my cutting cycle
i have gained very little body fat , my gains have been solid , advantage of mk677 it makes you so much stronger , sleep better and recover faster , you do have an increased appetite but that subsides after two weeks or so
combined with a strict diet it can wonders cutting or bulking

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
They are bullshitting. Stop posting in caps it's obnoxious.

And watch your ass cause you're a sarms shill and I will flat out tell you it's my intention to ban you the second you cross that line.

M

MALYSH888

Jul 16, 2018
They are bullshitting. Stop posting in caps it's obnoxious.

And watch your ass cause you're a sarms shill and I will flat out tell you it's my intention to ban you the second you cross that line.
What??? r u talking about??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic