Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Aromasin - Recommendation on where to get it?

T

thealliance43

May 30, 2018
Can someone please let me know where to get some aromasin? I'm halfway through my cycle and I ran out. Sarms1 and Enhancedchemicals no longer sell it. I don't want to continue without it. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

M

MALYSH888

Jul 16, 2018
HEY. I M A NEW MEMBER HERE. AND JUST SAW UR POST HERE. AROMASIN IS ALSO CALLED EXEMESTANE. TRY TO FIND COMPANY NAMED ODAISKI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. THEY MIGHT HAVE IT. I VE ORDERED FROM THEM COUPLE TIMES AND DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well hopefully you don't start growing tits and prepare better next time.

Check out reliablerx or all day chemist. While there make sure you have plenty of clomid and nolva for pct.

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
Well hopefully you don't start growing tits and prepare better next time.

Check out reliablerx or all day chemist. While there make sure you have plenty of clomid and nolva for pct.
So I was reading this and I assume it’s ok to ask about arimidex, hcg and post cycle gear just not actuall aas? Reason I’m asking is I have Test, Deca, nolva and clomid but I refuse to start unless I have arimidex and hcg. My source can get it for me but I’ll have to wait until he gets a big enough order.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So I was reading this and I assume it’s ok to ask about arimidex, hcg and post cycle gear just not actuall aas? Reason I’m asking is I have Test, Deca, nolva and clomid but I refuse to start unless I have arimidex and hcg. My source can get it for me but I’ll have to wait until he gets a big enough order.

Well you have the two names I gave you in the quote.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think I saw on at least one of those sites where you have to have a script. Do they just state that to cover their self?
Yup. No script needed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic