Ethan7400
What's New?

Winter bulk: high deca low test

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I recall seeing a thread (maybe on PM) long ago, and they guy had been running 200mg test, 800mg deca continuously for a year, along with 50-100mg/day proviron. He said he loved it and didn't have any ED issues. Can't recall whether he had any prolactin ancillary added or not. In any event, a bunch of people had chimed in and discussed similar positive results.

I've never run deca, only NPP, and I explode on the stuff. I'm interested to hear other people chime in who have any experience running something like this. I know I've read a few low test higher tren threads with surprisingly positive results.

Reactions: Jin
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I recall seeing a thread (maybe on PM) long ago, and they guy had been running 200mg test, 800mg deca continuously for a year, along with 50-100mg/day proviron. He said he loved it and didn't have any ED issues. Can't recall whether he had any prolactin ancillary added or not. In any event, a bunch of people had chimed in and discussed similar positive results.

I've never run deca, only NPP, and I explode on the stuff. I'm interested to hear other people chime in who have any experience running something like this. I know I've read a few low test higher tren threads with surprisingly positive results.
I have run Tren/Test at a 2/1 ratio with great success and minimal sides. My last run was 600/300 Tren/Test.
I'm curious myself to hear the results of a similar Deca/Test ratio

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
12g of fish oil per day. Were all the cats in the neighborhood chasing you around? LOL Just the thought of that much makes me burp fish oil caps, which is not my favorite! LOL
Sounds like you need to try a different brand of fish oil.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
You have a decent amount of cycles under your belt, and I like your willingness to experiment as well as hear from others.

I wish I could provide you with personal experience on this topic, but I’ve never done that high a dose of Deca. I have blood pressure issues, and I’d be apprehensive as a result of the water retention I experienced from it at moderate doses. NPP treated me better in that I noticed less water retention, and it kicks in much faster.

Jin, thinking ahead, what’s your overall goal that your looking to achieve at the conclusion of this cycle?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
You have a decent amount of cycles under your belt, and I like your willingness to experiment as well as hear from others.

I wish I could provide you with personal experience on this topic, but I’ve never done that high a dose of Deca. I have blood pressure issues, and I’d be apprehensive as a result of the water retention I experienced from it at moderate doses. NPP treated me better in that I noticed less water retention, and it kicks in much faster.

Jin, thinking ahead, what’s your overall goal that your looking to achieve at the conclusion of this cycle?

A couple people advised me to add 200/mast to the mix for well being and insured sexual health. Going to add it to the mix.

Is there something specific with deca that causes bloat besides aromatization?

I was bloated AF at 285lbs last deca/high test cycle but my e2 was 147..... I was also taking in 5,500-6,500 calories a day. Way, way overkill. I won't ever bulk like that again.

I was shockingly large. Which was fun. But too smooth and fluffy:)

I hope to get strong on this cycle (DL over 600, squat 500, bench 375) and keep my bodyfat below 15% while bulking to 260-265.

Ultimately I'd like to maintain 260 at 12% on trt. This will be all diet but I need to gain the mass on cycle before I can maintain it on trt.

I live in Japan. I like to see people's jaws drop.

I also plan on using slin this go.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
That’s a lot of gear. But staying under 15% at that weight is legit. Keep us updated.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Did same more research on what could cause "water retention" with deca besides estrogen. Only thing I found that may make some sense:

Like many anabolic steroids, Deca Durabolin has the ability to enhance protein synthesis, inhibit glucocorticoid hormones, and promote enhanced IGF-1 output. Like many anabolic steroids, Deca Durabolin also has the ability to increase nitrogen retention in the muscles, but it appears to have a stronger affect than many steroids in this regard. In fact, studies have shown that even low doses of Nandrolone can greatly enhance nitrogen retention. This is an important factor, as all muscle tissue is comprised of approximately 16% nitrogen. While that may sound like a small amount, the more we retain the more anabolic we remain. When nitrogen levels are not maintained, this can cause us to enter a catabolic (muscle wasting) state.

Now I wonder if nitrogen retention would have an effect on blood pressure.....

Is there a nurse around?

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
You getting enough advice, man? God luck dude.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
My personal experience with deca is pretty limited and inside the 400mg/wk range. First run (400/600) was a lot of bloat and flared pre-existing gyno. Second run (also 400/600), I added Femara (Letro) and mitigated all bloat and gyno issues. I can't attest to cardiovascular and BP effects; at that point in my life I was unaware that I had any cardiac issues. I will say that letrozole is powerful and requires a delicate balance. Too much and my joints became pockets of broken glass. If one chooses to use letrozole I would recommend HG as you could be sure of accurate dosing. I have run tren/test at 800/200 with no issues several times. I ran caber as a prophylactic in light of pre-existing gyno. I say get some letro on hand and bang it....it's never the first round that gets you ;)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Now I wonder if nitrogen retention would have an effect on blood pressure.....

Is there a nurse around?
Lol nitrogen retention is the real reason why we use steroids. Nitrogen (read PROTEIN) builds muscle. Try lowering your simple carbs while bulking. Use moderate fats and high protein with veggies as the main carb source this alone can lower water retention. The typical Japanese diet contains more soy and sodium which means higher estrogen (soy) and water retention (sodium) so limit them during the cycle if you can.

Last edited:
Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Lol nitrogen retention is the real reason why we use steroids. Nitrogen (read PROTEIN) builds muscle. Try lowering your simple carbs while bulking. Use moderate fats and high protein with veggies as the main carb source this alone can lower water retention. The typical Japanese diet contains more soy and sodium which means higher estrogen (soy) and water retention (sodium) so limit them during the cycle if you can.

I might live in Japan. But I still shop at Costco.

Cheers.

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
I did Test/Deca for many cycles. I liked that.

My last cycle was Tren/Test, and I liked that a lot more.

A "bro" backed out on paying the last time I ordered gear, and I was stuck with his supply of Sust 250 / Deca 200.

My next cycle was going to be Test E / Tren E.

I thought about mixing the Deca in with the Tren cycle, but they seem to hit the body from the same direction (so to speak - because I can't ever remember how the Chemistry goes).

Basically, I'm wanting to know how the Deca and the Tren would work together, too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic