What's New?

Just needed to share

• Thread starter SocioMachiavelli
  • Start Date
S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
the best indicater of future behavior is past behavior. Dr. Phil always says 'if they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you". Based on past experience I would recommend going to your Dr. and let him know whats going on as far as your depression and he can prescribe an anti-depressant that should set your brain chemistry back in line and you should beable to stop in 6-12 mo. and feel much better. Ive had issues with anxiety my whole life and have been told to many times I have anger issues. Ive been to numerous types of counseling that didn't help at all but when I started taking Lexapro it set my brain chemistry in line so I no longer have any where near the anger issues I once had, even on tren!!! Some people take issue with taking anti-depressants because of the stigma they think it attaches but if you have issue with having brain chemistry that is out of line and causes you to act or feel in a destructive manner. So which one is worse, a pill that makes you feel and act in more of a positive manner or not taking it and ………………………..

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
the best indicater of future behavior is past behavior. Dr. Phil always says 'if they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you". Based on past experience I would recommend going to your Dr. and let him know whats going on as far as your depression and he can prescribe an anti-depressant that should set your brain chemistry back in line and you should beable to stop in 6-12 mo. and feel much better. Ive had issues with anxiety my whole life and have been told to many times I have anger issues. Ive been to numerous types of counseling that didn't help at all but when I started taking Lexapro it set my brain chemistry in line so I no longer have any where near the anger issues I once had, even on tren!!! Some people take issue with taking anti-depressants because of the stigma they think it attaches but if you have issue with having brain chemistry that is out of line and causes you to act or feel in a destructive manner. So which one is worse, a pill that makes you feel and act in more of a positive manner or not taking it and ………………………..
agree ----best to find one u can do it together ---not one that plays the game as in run n shoot---

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Lot of red flags. But when you are smitten you tend to ignore those... We've probably all been there.

Its best to keep her completely out of your life until you can move on. NC (no contact). Either talking to a councilor or finding a support group might help. They helped me go through the phases. Ya gotta do the steps, there is no magic pill to make your feelings just go away.

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
Thank you to everyone who's posted in here, I'm still seeing her in my dreams at night and waking up looking for her before I realise she isn't there

But I've come here today and reread everything you've all wrote... Its given me some strength back today.... Thankyou all again...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic