RalfKelleh
What's New?

DHEA and long term AAS use

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
gents...

I’ve been researching dhea use with long term AAS use, wethers that’s trt or those 23 year blasts some of us take. There is a lot of different things out there. I’m gonna ask my Doc when I see him in a coupl months. He is an AAS authority.

Som folks say the dhea back fills hormonal pathways since my balls have been shut down since Clinton was President. This adds to sense of well being, libido, and effectiveness of testosterone.

Others say it just converts to estrogen and has negative effects.

From a medical perspective I know dhea levels decline with age and supplementation is sometimes a good idea. My Doc put my wife on it as part of her HRT cocktail and it had many benefits including leaner body composition via more muscle mass, horny as phuck, and healthier hair. Of course she has a disease that lowers dhea levels and she also trains in a very intelligent technical way and also executes a near perfect nutrition plan catered to her.

So I’m wondering since my balls probably don’t make shit if adding dhea to my protocol of hcg a few times per year for a month would be beneficial.

Hopping to hear experiences.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
gents...

I’ve been researching dhea use with long term AAS use, wethers that’s trt or those 23 year blasts some of us take. There is a lot of different things out there. I’m gonna ask my Doc when I see him in a coupl months. He is an AAS authority.

Som folks say the dhea back fills hormonal pathways since my balls have been shut down since Clinton was President. This adds to sense of well being, libido, and effectiveness of testosterone.

Others say it just converts to estrogen and has negative effects.

From a medical perspective I know dhea levels decline with age and supplementation is sometimes a good idea. My Doc put my wife on it as part of her HRT cocktail and it had many benefits including leaner body composition via more muscle mass, horny as phuck, and healthier hair. Of course she has a disease that lowers dhea levels and she also trains in a very intelligent technical way and also executes a near perfect nutrition plan catered to her.

So I’m wondering since my balls probably don’t make shit if adding dhea to my protocol of hcg a few times per year for a month would be beneficial.

Hopping to hear experiences.

If your balls don't work why the hcg?
I'm sterile and hypogonadal. As far as I'm concerned I could be castreated and maintain par for the course.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
My current TRT doc has me running 25mg DHEA w/ 5,000iu Vitamin D 1x/day as part of my protocol. Guy is a wizard. I can't quantify any positive results, but also have no negative results to report. I can state, for what it's worth, that I feel better under this guys care than any previous doc. There are several male and female IFBB'ers (1 Sandow) under his care and a bunch of NPC'ers. He is also an 'approved doc' for gov't agencies so there's a shitload of three letter guys in there. Given his clientele, I would say he's doing something right.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
My current TRT doc has me running 25mg DHEA w/ 5,000iu Vitamin D 1x/day as part of my protocol. Guy is a wizard. I can't quantify any positive results, but also have no negative results to report. I can state, for what it's worth, that I feel better under this guys care than any previous doc. There are several male and female IFBB'ers (1 Sandow) under his care and a bunch of NPC'ers. He is also an 'approved doc' for gov't agencies so there's a shitload of three letter guys in there. Given his clientele, I would say he's doing something right.

I also do 5,000iu HCG, injected deep IM, 1x/wk.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My understanding of dhea is not that it converts to estrogen but rather it's conversion is unpredictable. My Endo doesn't see a purpose for it.

Curious why hcg isn't enough on it's own for you?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This is interesting.....

Why the HCG and dhea for y’all? Did the doc give the pro’s and con’s to with the dhea and without?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
@JackD and @PillarofBalance, I will get specifics next time I see the doc and update here. He gave me an explanation last time, but I cannot do it justice from memory. I started the DHEA proto before the HCG and noticed that my load volume went up pretty significantly within a week of adding HCG to the regimen. I've never injected it IM before this run, always Sub Q. Interestingly, this is the first time I've seen a notable change in semen from its addition. Will also note that I have always used the same compounding lab for HCG; only the administration route changed.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
So as I understand it, the point to hcg and dhea when you’re permanently “shut down “ from negative feedback using exogenous testosterone is that your balls make other hormones other than testosterone in small quantities. It’s therefor good to keep them alive since your body uses these other hormones. That’s the theory anyway.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
So as I understand it, the point to hcg and dhea when you’re permanently “shut down “ from negative feedback using exogenous testosterone is that your balls make other hormones other than testosterone in small quantities. It’s therefor good to keep them alive since your body uses these other hormones. That’s the theory anyway.
What else do your balls do? Because I was seriously convinced they were extraneous at this point.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Lmao idk I’ll have to ask the Doc when I see him. My daughter is also heavy into endo research in her educational pursuits I’ll ask her what else daddy’s balls to as well.

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018

Would DHEA/Dermacrine and Vitamin D be something that would be useful while on cycle or throughout a B&C?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
TRT without hCG causes pregnenolone and DHEA levels to drop----its all about your blood test levels before you go throwing anything in
im not really in the know with dhea ---but im on trt ---but i hardly ever cruise----
a female put on dhea will get the andro effects but also the esto sides ----i believe thats why they get put on it

but like i said im really not in the know

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic