Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

IGF-1 LR3 & KETO

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
This could have gone in three different sections, but I figure the peptide section gets frequented more.

I'm in contest prep(8 weeks out right now), the last 4 weeks I'm adding in LR3 to put some finishing touches in place and to optimize filling out when I increase carbs towards contest day. After reading ideas, my plan was 100mcg 20 minutes post workout...but considering that my current diet involves 30g of carbs for the day all at my lunch meal( I may tweak that to post workout for this purpose), 100mcg of LR3 may be a bit much without any carbs in my system post workout(I workout first thing in the AM before my whole brain realizes what I'm doing).

So, you being an intelligent group, what do you think of 50mcg post workout and another 50mcg before bed?

If you want background, my body isn't some gentle flower...before starting prep I was using 75mcg IGF-1DES and then 5-10 units of insulin comfortably. So I may actually be able to hit 100mcg of LR3 at once without issue, but also have to consider insulin sensitivity changing with less body fat.
Thank you

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am late to this party but if you're still interested in a sounding board let me know.

Currently running HG & slin preWO with LR3 post.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
CFM i am interested in more experiences. been wanting to do it again for years but the stuff on the market is not what it used to be.

i ran 50mcg post wo 5 days on. honestly i dud not buy enough to run a decent cycle but the pumps and vascularity were great. would love to see that addition this spring

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I have reached the conclusion there is no IGF-1 out there. I went the GH and insulin route. According to my research, timing GH with insulin and carbohydrates results in IGF-1 spikes. I experiented with GH in combination with Novolin and every protein type from raw egg whites to PeptoPro and every carbohydrate source including rice, raisins, Vitargo, DSG, HGMD. I practiced PreWO, PostWO, interim and found the best pumps and recovery using GH on an empty stomach 45 minutes PreWO and a fast carb (DSG), dates and raisin with raw egg white and cold filtered whey protein isolate/ hydroslate shake PostWO worked best for me. Did I ever create the elevated IGF-1 I hoped for? IDK.

For a geriatric AARP member running 163mg test stacked with 70mg NPP I brought my quads up to where they are not totally embarrassing and accomplished these very respectable gains over a 6 month period. Most of which as I mentioned was from the GH on a empty stomach and high carb & protein shake PostWO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic