Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Deadlift meet cycle

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Never heard of tren suspension, is it the same as mtren?
Also cheque drops are impossible to find here in the UK.
Guess halo only on meet day then, never used it tbh so I don't know how I will react to it, I'm a very calm lifter and halo's aggression might help me to grind my third attempt without thinking too much

couple sources elsewhere carry it from time to time. It is hard to find. Test susp n halo is sufficient. I am shocked you guys dont have cheque drops there. They sell them for vets in USA for dogs in heat. You guy normally have looser gear laws then here.

B

Beefandmilk

Jun 10, 2018
couple sources elsewhere carry it from time to time. It is hard to find. Test susp n halo is sufficient. I am shocked you guys dont have cheque drops there. They sell them for vets in USA for dogs in heat. You guy normally have looser gear laws then here.

We do have cheque drops but not many labs sell it, and they often run out. I guess they are not as popular as in the US?
What's the dose you'll suggest for cheque drops?
1000mcg before second attempt?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yep there's a few labs here in the UK who have good halo.
The weigh in is the day before the meet but I don't really want to cut weight, maybe just go on keto 2 weeks before the meet to get rid of some water then eat everything the day of the meet.
How would you dose halo and for how long?

2 weeks out 10mg daily
Day of meet 20 before squat warm ups. 10 during bench. Precise timing depends on size of meet and how well it's run. For dl only I would do 20 to 30 at warm ups.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic