Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

2ez ---> 2ez II

2ez II

May 31, 2018
Hey, unable to retrieve my password?/og in. started a new account. still the same ole 2ez, from way way back in the day....hehehe

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Haha.......gotta stay active bro LK is a killer:p
Known this cat for Years and years

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Welcome if LG reps ya that's a good intro

2ez II

May 31, 2018
thanks LG. mid-life crisis......the memory is not the same......

but i can assure all the ladies.....everything else works fine.....just a FYI....hehehehe

2ez.....aka.....Dr Love......aka....The Love Doctor

Love you Cats

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
thanks LG. mid-life crisis......the memory is not the same......

but i can assure all the ladies.....everything else works fine.....just a FYI....hehehehe

2ez.....aka.....Dr Love......aka....The Love Doctor

Love you Cats
Want me to merge your accounts?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You last logged into your other account on 5/8/18, forgot your password in less than a month? You must be old!

2ez II

May 31, 2018
You last logged into your other account on 5/8/18, forgot your password in less than a month? You must be old!

LOLOLOL....and to think you were one of my favorite board brother. im going to demote you to board friend for that slick remark.

i didn't log in on 5/8/18, i came to the board. I had issues with my computer. ran Norton and this didn't fix it. took it to my job and one of the IT dudes reinstalled or did something with Windows. so now i have lost all or need to re-enter all my passwords. when i visit this board and others....my password is saved so i do not need to sign in each time....

I guess this is what us old cats do....we are lazy...so we have the computer save our passwords. I have not logged in probably sinrce i joined this board. and unfortunately the email account i used as a backup,....i have not used that email in years......that email account was started back in 1998, when i was on: It's the Rock board, ...way way back in the day.

so i am not old.....just a little lazy and not tech savy. would much rather use my brain cells towards understanding more the contour and design of a woman. because to me all women are truly God's gift to Man. they should not only be respected, but cherished.

2ez......aka.......Dr Love.....aka.......Love Dr.

Just saying....hehehe

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Don't even act like you don't know me, 2ez!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic