Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Tren E lowest effective dosage

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
I've gone as low as 200mgs per week of E or hex and had decent results. Combined with test.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Going on 4 weeks at 250 Tren E and 350 Test C. No sides at this point to speak of. Gains have started over the last couple of weeks. Downfall is I’ve had to travel for work unexpectedly every week, so diet has been horrible.

I've got a friend who travels a lot, and over the years he's said that whenever possible he'll have a small filet and a salad. No one ever would think you're dieting, but you're satisfied and it's a good healthy meal.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Seen a bunch of guys getting good off 30mg/ed .. especially those more prone to sides... know a few people experimenting with this micro dosing

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Seen a bunch of guys getting good off 30mg/ed .. especially those more prone to sides... know a few people experimenting with this micro dosing

I was running 30 mgs Tren A EOD with 40 mgs Test A EOD. Looking back on all the 4, 5 & 600 mgs Tren cycles/ blasts I've done were just a waste of my health and gear. Not to mention pinning 4-5 cc's and sometime two spikes to get all the juice. Now I use slin pins and if it doesn't fit in a slin pin its simply too much gear.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I have never gone under 200 a week I go year round on that dose. Sometimes I go longer or without,cause shits happening or tired of poking myself for all the years. But never plan anything around my freak cause I'm just here for the hotcakes and noods in my pm box.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I've been seeing people talk over at ProM about taking as little as 5-10mg tren A per day, and getting results with few sides. Not crazy about all the pinning, but I've gotten used to it using slin pins for GH. I'm going to stalk some of those threads to learn more. I suppose it all depends on what your cycle goals are, as opposed to a long term use type of thing.

I have microdosed tren a for 10 weeks recently and for the first time. I had some serious libido issues from running to many 19nor cycles. Caber made me feel wierd and did little in my case. Anyway, after 6 months of no tren or deca I decided to dose 30mg of ace ed.

After 10 weeks I experienced no noticeable sides besides improved body composition. I am running a primo cycle now just to be safe and not run 19nors back to back. Obviously the results are not like large tren cycles, but these days I have different priorities.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I've been seeing people talk over at ProM about taking as little as 5-10mg tren A per day, and getting results with few sides. Not crazy about all the pinning, but I've gotten used to it using slin pins for GH. I'm going to stalk some of those threads to learn more. I suppose it all depends on what your cycle goals are, as opposed to a long term use type of thing.

I have microdosed tren a for 10 weeks recently and for the first time. I had some serious libido issues from running to many 19nor cycles. Caber made me feel wierd and did little in my case. Anyway, after 6 months of no tren or deca I decided to dose 30mg of ace ed.

After 10 weeks I experienced no noticeable sides besides improved body composition. I am running a primo cycle now just to be safe and not run 19nors back to back. Obviously the results are not like large tren cycles, but these days I have different priorities.

Hawk

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012

Hawk
I probably wouldnt consider 30mg ED microdosing if it were me doing it. Can I ask how much you were running before hand to get bad sides?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I used to run 600mg tren on 200mg test....and loved it.
I've done this as well (Well, I ran 600 tren/ 300 test), with great results. The lowest I've ever run was 300. But I've always used tren ace...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Started a micro-dosing protocol of tren ace at 20mg EOD, and have been running it for about the last 1.5-2 weeks. Already starting to see some slight body recomp benefits. My diet is reasonable, but nothing crazy strict. Don't feel any sides like insomnia, but even at the low dose, I do get frustrated or upset more easily.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic