Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Bluetooth headphones?.?.?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I got Beats prior to Bose offering a wireless over the ear headphone. Like LK says they work great, but the plastic over the foam ear muffs failed in about 3 months and man do those things stink from soaking up the sweat. I'll be going with the Bose soon.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I walked through Target the other day and tried all their over the ear BT headphones. Interestingly the Skull Candy Crushers sounded WAY better than the Bose or the Beats headphones. I doubt you can try in ear headphones on anyplace though. I rarely wear headphones as I work out in my own gym and I can just crank the music up in there all I want. But when I did I like Tao-Tronics. I lose and break things too quickly to go spending real money on headphones. I've showered with those headphones in and they kept ticking without any troubles so sweat has obviously never been a problem.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Bose soundsport free are the best earphones I’ve ever used.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
I have two pairs:
Altec-Lansing and JBL. They're, pretty much, the same company since JBL stands for James B. Lansing. But both sound great. Very clear and not very expensive. The JBLs were bought from Fry's Electronics (www.frys.com), while the Altec-Lansings are sold at Walmart.
Another good pairs are Audio-Technica and Sennheiser. All of these can beat Beats.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
I have two pairs:
Altec-Lansing and JBL. They're, pretty much, the same company since JBL stands for James B. Lansing. But both sound great. Very clear and not very expensive. The JBLs were bought from Fry's Electronics (www.frys.com), while the Altec-Lansings are sold at Walmart.
Another good pairs are Audio-Technica and Sennheiser. All of these can beat Beats.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
I have two pairs:

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
I use Bose Soundsport Wireless ear buds. I couldn't handle the cord getting in the way of my wired Bose headphones any longer. I love the sound and the fit. Surprisingly, though, I'm still annoyed by the interconnecting cable between the ear buds. I'm thinking of looking into totally wireless now, but I'm not sure any are worth it at this point.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I got the Jaybird X3's. They're taking a little bit of getting used to but they stay in place, aren't heavy/bulky, the sound is solid, and the battery life is very good too.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My Beats are getting annoying, they are so heavy the keep popping out of my ears. I have an old school iPod for when I am flying so I don't drain any other devices so I need the wire for now.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
My Motorola over the ear S305's finally bit it. They are like 8 years old. I dont like in ear earphones. I like being able to pull the off easy to talk to others, and I dont like the feeling long term of something in my earhole ;)

I was going to go all expensive but after reading reviews, I found a nice over the ear that was just like my s305. $17 off amazon. They are not beats....so the very booming bass is not there, but for workout headphones they are great and I love them. They fold up nice in my gym bag, and one charge will last all week.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0157GAA3I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My Motorola over the ear S305's finally bit it. They are like 8 years old. I dont like in ear earphones. I like being able to pull the off easy to talk to others, and I dont like the feeling long term of something in my earhole ;)

I was going to go all expensive but after reading reviews, I found a nice over the ear that was just like my s305. $17 off amazon. They are not beats....so the very booming bass is not there, but for workout headphones they are great and I love them. They fold up nice in my gym bag, and one charge will last all week.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0157GAA3I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
So you only like things in your ear holes for short periods?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic