Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Man leggings

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Ha! Guilty as charged. I bought a pair on Amazon just to see what they felt like. The support is great and I really liked them. That said..... I walked downstairs in them and both my wife and daughter shook their head and said. "...................um, NO!"

So needless to say I have never worn them outside the house. I'd feel a little weird wearing them in the gym.....Unless I made my legs to where I didnt give a crap!

3ae1TXk.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Put a pair of shorts on over top of those, and they become acceptable. Otherwise I notice your package, and that makes you gay for making me feel gay for noticing your package! You see how this works? LOL

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Ha! Guilty as charged. I bought a pair on Amazon just to see what they felt like. The support is great and I really liked them. That said..... I walked downstairs in them and both my wife and daughter shook their head and said. "...................um, NO!"

So needless to say I have never worn them outside the house. I'd feel a little weird wearing them in the gym.....Unless I made my legs to where I didnt give a crap!

3ae1TXk.jpg

are your shoes on the wrong feet?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ha! Guilty as charged. I bought a pair of Women's underwear on Amazon just to see what they felt like. The support is great and I really liked them. That said..... I walked downstairs in my pink panties and both my wife and daughter shook their head and said. "...................um, NO!"

Great story @macgyver

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
luckily I've never stumbled upon a man wearing leggings. Then again maybe I'm not gay enough to look and never noticed them!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've worn virus weightlifting tights many times inside of a weightlifting gym, not a globo gym. Better than wearing a singlet.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Do they sell assless man leggings by chance?

I will sometimes wear compression shorts under my gym shorts when its cold.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic