Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

First ride of the year!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My SEXY chic and I finally had awesome weather and had our first REAl ride this year............fun as hell she was hitting and maintaining 140 pretty consistently and I was flyin topping 170 on a few occasions where I knew the roads and conditions were good to go for us both:D
Good times to be had and plenty of low speed tooling around the farm country checking out the new born calves and lambs still wet from the womb, damn pretty time of year with all the new life etc.
Blue tooth in our helmets we talk all the time about everything it is valuable couples time with no interruptions with a shot of adrenaline every so often.
IMG_4080.JPG
IMG_4097.JPG

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Very cool. No idea where you are but it's been a very long cold spring here.

Finally putting my summer wheels on my SRT sometime this weekend....this is the longest I've had winter wheels/tires on my car ever; nearly 6 months!

Enjoy and ride safe.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I miss riding so much haven't been on a bike in 15+ years sigh

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I miss riding so much haven't been on a bike in 15+ years sigh

I know brother, I am sorry:(...........you are awesome and have a hell of a positive attitude an inspiration my friend.:)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
LK looks good on a CBR
LG bought me those special pink rims for V-Day.

Was a nice driving weekend for once around here too, just too much damn traffic, need me some farm driving and eating of new born lambs.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
LG, I thought you guys were nudist riders :eek: COCK and BALLS and T & A only! At least that's what you always told me. Had me excited.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
LG, I thought you guys were nudist riders :eek: COCK and BALLS and T & A only! At least that's what you always told me. Had me excited.
I didn't give him his first ass shave of the year yet, hence the leather gimp outfit. He slept well in the locked trunk in the basement after his long day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic