Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Alleged Steroid Distributor From Strongsville Charged In Court

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
STRONGSVILLE, OH — A 57-year-old Strongsville man allegedly made his own anabolic steroids so he could sell them to other people, the Department of Justice said. The man has been charged in federal court for his distribution plans.

Anabolic steroids are a schedule III substance in Ohio. This 57-year-old man reportedly manufactured his own steroids between 2013 and December 2014, all with the intention of selling the steroids to other people.

He has been charged in a criminal information with one count of possession with intent to distribute steroids in federal court. The indictment against the 57-year-old is unclear as to whether or not he actually managed to sell the steroids. It is clear that he made the drugs himself.

The Drug Enforcement Agency investigated the 57-year-old. Assistant U.S. Attorney Henry F. DeBaggis is prosecuting the man.

Source: patch.com/ohio/strongsville/alleged-steroid-distributor-strongsville-charged-court

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
article states he was distributing between 2013-2014. That tells me he was busted almost 3.5 years ago. I wonder what's been going on during that entire time period...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Sometimes bust reports contain incomplete or inaccurate or misleading information.

At least this report warns us steroids are Schedule III . . . "in Ohio." I guess the rest of us in the other 49 are gtg then.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hmmm, being prosecuted by Mr. D'Bags, interesting.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Do you believe they run investigations like this for 2-3 years to build a case before bagging someone? How's that even work? You'll always read so and so "was under investigation for 11 months .."

Wouldn't LE have to physically see, buy, or intercept drugs in order to investigate ?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The FEDS have all the resources on their side including time....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic