Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

HGH in Dubai

K

Kevin wylde

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone know a reliable source/location to get high quality HGH in dubai? I'm not a bodybuilder and would never abuse it, I'm just coming off of two major surguries and want to get healthy ASAP. Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated. Please respond or send me a private message if that's more suitable. Thanks
First of all I’d like to address hgh in Dubai no 1 is if your caught taking hgh into Dubai you will face up to 3 years in jail that’s a mandatory sentence of course you could always chance it . As for buying it over the counter if you wish to run the risk of asking a pharmacist then by almeans do this man who says he bought it over the counter is a bafoon & a complete lair please don’t be stupid enough to believe him . If your going to Dubai on holiday or for work please leave your drugs behind and enjoy a wonderful country with very strict rules this man is a fool but he doesn’t fool me . I would say this Dubai jails are not very nice place’s & 500 lashes of cane is not that nice ether so take heed my friends leave it at home and don’t ask for it . To 1980 are you trying to get people jail sentences ?

A

adultmaster21

Apr 26, 2018
The best option I found in Thailand, the original quality and not expensive

I paid $570 USD for 2 pens of Genotropin 36 IU

You can pay monthly and receive growth hormone by subscription every month

buyhghthailand.com/collections/genotropin-monthly-treatment-hgh-in-thailand

link to the site of the store in my profile or through personal message

(not spam)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic