Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cytomel tingling sensation ???

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Typically I will have a noticeable increase in body temp and if I’m over 75mcg my appetite will increase greatly so be carefully to maintain diet if going over 75mcg. If I am not on Anabolics when I run t3 I can notice a flatness to my muscles, more difficulty getting a pump when working out. I’m not familiar with Pharma LA so I can vouch for them.
Well yes I think my appetite has increased since on 75mcg now. I can eat a whole pizza if I wanted right now and this is me after consuming my dinner and snack. Lol. Body temp increases and decreases. So yeah maybe something is working in there

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I ran T3....didn't feel a thing, in terms of any feeling whatsoever as I was taking it. You won't know its "kicking in". All that stuff is at cellular level stuff, and no feeling. At least that is what it was with me.
The dosage I ran was pretty conservative. I got a 1ml oral syringe and sucked on .4ml every night.
Good luck.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I ran T3....didn't feel a thing, in terms of any feeling whatsoever as I was taking it. You won't know its "kicking in". All that stuff is at cellular level stuff, and no feeling. At least that is what it was with me.
The dosage I ran was pretty conservative. I got a 1ml oral syringe and sucked on .4ml every night.
Good luck.

OOPS DUPLICATE BUT I CAN"T DELETE

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
If you can get an Rx for adderal, you will lose your appetite, increase your energy level and lose fat as it bumps up your metabolism.
Anything that increases my metabolism, I can always feel. Clen, T3, ECA, Adderal, Ritalin. I’ve never used Cytomel but I find it odd that you could increase metabolic rate enough to burn substantially more calories yet not even feel sweaty, or amped up a bit....
Only thing that melts fat that I can’t feel is gh, until the numbness starts in my digits.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Correction:
It’s PHARMA LA yeah

Typically I will have a noticeable increase in body temp and if I’m over 75mcg my appetite will increase greatly so be carefully to maintain diet if going over 75mcg. If I am not on Anabolics when I run t3 I can notice a flatness to my muscles, more difficulty getting a pump when working out. I’m not familiar with Pharma LA so I can vouch for them.

I haven't read this thread in it entirety so if I missed any keys parts I apologize in advance. I will say ive had la pharma once Before and it was absolute garbage. 100 mcg yellow tabs. All fake for me at least. You know when you have the real deal. Anything over 100mcg and your heart races. I get hot just as described as above. Appetites already varies so much with my activity levels through the day it's hard to tell. But being hot and having your heart rate increase higher then normal 2-3 hours post consuming some t3 above 50 mcg you know your stuff is real. Also you may notice your much much flat esp when you train. Achieving a pump can be much more difficult.

About the tingling sensation, just make sure its not beginning stages of hypoglycemia if it is real t3 after all. Also you if you see doctor anytime soon you might want to get your calcium levels checked to rule out any electrolyte deficiency.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
If you read Sityslicker’s post, and my previous to his, you’d have to suspect that your stuff is bunk, unfortunately....

J

JOHN.LEANRIP

Apr 18, 2018
Hey, third day on Cytomel, started with 12.5 now third day of 25. Side effect that is worrying me is slight tingling sensation... like something really tiny crawling on my toe or forehead... took a shower to get rid of the sensation but I think it’s due to Cytomel, it’s noticeable. Will it go away or increase or what? And if for some reason I’ve to stop the med before completing the cycle, should I just stop right away?

Help would be appreciated.

Now what should be my dosing for a six week cycle if all goes well.

Ps. Has my natural thyroid stopped by now? A little nervous here as it’s my first time.

The tingling sensation you’re experiencing to me sounds a lot like a symptom call carpel tunnel. I’ve been using cytomel from Meditech, and i haven’t experienced the side effect, though i read some article and its said the symptom is mostly common among female users. If your natural thyroid has stopped, maybe u would have experience symptoms such as depression, can’t tolerate cold, changes in menstrual cycle, constipation.
I think it would also be good for you to get a blood test to know about your thyroid content, from there, i think it'll be easier to adjust your consumption of Cytomel, typically it should be around 25mg not above 50mg

hope this helps, cheers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic