Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Cytomel tingling sensation ???

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hey, third day on Cytomel, started with 12.5 now third day of 25. Side effect that is worrying me is slight tingling sensation... like something really tiny crawling on my toe or forehead... took a shower to get rid of the sensation but I think it’s due to Cytomel, it’s noticeable. Will it go away or increase or what? And if for some reason I’ve to stop the med before completing the cycle, should I just stop right away?

Help would be appreciated.

Now what should be my dosing for a six week cycle if all goes well.

Ps. Has my natural thyroid stopped by now? A little nervous here as it’s my first time.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Could be, never had that side though. What was your plan on cycling the Cytomel (how many weeks, step up/step down protocol)? You could back down on the dose, depending on your cycle to see if this is the reason for what's going on.

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
Hey, third day on Cytomel, started with 12.5 now third day of 25. Side effect that is worrying me is slight tingling sensation... like something really tiny crawling on my toe or forehead... took a shower to get rid of the sensation but I think it’s due to Cytomel, it’s noticeable. Will it go away or increase or what? And if for some reason I’ve to stop the med before completing the cycle, should I just stop right away?

Help would be appreciated.

Now what should be my dosing for a six week cycle if all goes well.

Ps. Has my natural thyroid stopped by now? A little nervous here as it’s my first time.

I run t3 as high as 100mcg a day and have never had that side effect. When I run it with Clen I get a tingling sensation along the outside of my hand from wrist to tip of pinky but that is usually followed by cramps. Never had just the tingling.
That being said, the bodies typical endogenous production of T3 is around 30mcg a day. If all you are running is 25mcg at this point all you are doing is causing the thyroids feedback loop to decrease production if T3. So effectively your body will be producing 5 mcg and you are providing the other 25mcg. I don’t think this is what you are after. You need to do a little more research on T3 so that you can better understand the bodies own availability. Until you get the dosage above 30 mcg you won’t see the fat burning effects that I am assuming you are after.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
I run t3 as high as 100mcg a day and have never had that side effect. When I run it with Clen I get a tingling sensation along the outside of my hand from wrist to tip of pinky but that is usually followed by cramps. Never had just the tingling.
That being said, the bodies typical endogenous production of T3 is around 30mcg a day. If all you are running is 25mcg at this point all you are doing is causing the thyroids feedback loop to decrease production if T3. So effectively your body will be producing 5 mcg and you are providing the other 25mcg. I don’t think this is what you are after. You need to do a little more research on T3 so that you can better understand the bodies own availability. Until you get the dosage above 30 mcg you won’t see the fat burning effects that I am assuming you are after.

T3

1-4 days 25 mcg/day

5-10 days 50 mcg

11-25 days 75 mcg (if my body can take it, female here)

And then

26-32 days 50 mcg

33-40 days 25mcg

Something like that?

And is it ok to run the highest dose that’s suiting your body for a longer period? Then taper off.

Yes I didn’t know it’s 30%. I thought it’s 25%
Was afraid of jumping right away to 50! Those pills are 100mcg not easy to cut them to create 12.5 and 37.5 dosing even though I managed a 12.5

Any help would be appreciated.

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
T3

1-4 days 25 mcg/day

5-10 days 50 mcg

And then

26-32 days 50 mcg

33-40 days 25mcg

Something like that?

And is it ok to run the highest dose that’s suiting your body for a longer period? Then taper off.

Was afraid of jumping right away to 50! Those pills are 100mcg not easy to cut them to create 12.5 and 37.5 dosing even though I managed a 12.5

When you start at 25mg you effectively have 50+/- mg in your body. 30 endogenous and the 25 supplemental. The negative feed back loop will not react so fast that you cannot asses your tolerance to this dosage. If after2-3 days you are tolerant to this dose bump it up 25 and asses tolerance once again. No reason to micro manage the dosage up and when you come off it is best to just quit and not titrate back down.
There are other considerations as well however.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
To get the lower dose you can try to dissolve the tab in water and measure using a syringe. Easier than trying to cut those tabs into 12.5's.

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
To get the lower dose you can try to dissolve the tab in water and measure using a syringe. Easier than trying to cut those tabs into 12.5's.

You are missing the main point! The body makes 30mcg of T3. If you take anything less than 30 you are only replacing part of what the body normally produces so it is redundant to take it. If you take 12.5 mcg the body will begin to only produce 17.5 mcg keeping you at the original 30mcg’s produced. Obviously it won’t happen overnight but it will happen. If you start at 25 mcg and you tolerate it well after 2-3 days you should bump to 50mcg then when the body resets and quits producing the T3 you will be 20mcg over the natural production of T3.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You are missing the main point! The body makes 30mcg of T3. If you take anything less than 30 you are only replacing part of what the body normally produces so it is redundant to take it. If you take 12.5 mcg the body will begin to only produce 17.5 mcg keeping you at the original 30mcg’s produced. Obviously it won’t happen overnight but it will happen. If you start at 25 mcg and you tolerate it well after 2-3 days you should bump to 50mcg then when the body resets and quits producing the T3 you will be 20mcg over the natural production of T3.

Excuse me.. I am missing what point? She asked if there was a better way to dose 12.5 mcg and I provided just that, dissolve in water and dose it in a liquid form.
Personally, I think Cytomel sucks for weight loss and I would never use it again, but that's just my opinion.

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
T3

1-4 days 25 mcg/day

5-10 days 50 mcg

And then

26-32 days 50 mcg

33-40 days 25mcg

Something like that?

Once you find that you can tolerate 50mcg/day that is where I would run the dosage unless you decide to go up. My wife usually runs 75mcg and handles it very well. There is also no reason to taper back down on the dosage. When the cycle is completed you should stop the T3 and allow the bodies thyroid to reset.
Also keep in mind that muscle lose can occur with T3 over 50mcg/day if some type of anabolic is not used.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Excuse me.. I am missing what point? She asked if there was a better way to dose 12.5 mcg and I provided just that, dissolve in water and dose it in a liquid form.
Personally, I think Cytomel sucks for weight loss and I would never use it again, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the taper off technique, couldn’t have figured out otherwise. Why didn’t you like your experience with t3? And what helps other than AAS if not t3. (I know diet and exercise, doing that) hehe thanks for the tip.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Once you find that you can tolerate 50mcg/day that is where I would run the dosage unless you decide to go up. My wife usually runs 75mcg and handles it very well. There is also no reason to taper back down on the dosage. When the cycle is completed you should stop the T3 and allow the bodies thyroid to reset.
Also keep in mind that muscle lose can occur with T3 over 50mcg/day if some type of anabolic is not used.

So... I’m on 50mcg per day, bumped up. first day today... started course on the 21st of this month and 50mcg isn’t making me feel anything... is it even kicking in? :/ yeah I wouldn’t mind some muscle loss. That’s okay.. so far haven’t felt anything.

??

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks for the taper off technique, couldn’t have figured out otherwise. Why didn’t you like your experience with t3? And what helps other than AAS if not t3. (I know diet and exercise, doing that) hehe thanks for the tip.
I think ECA is better. I didn't like the Cytomel, didn't really lose anything in it, made my neck feel weird. Was running test and tren with it and didn't find it as an added benefit. Went from 25mcg up to 200. Some guys here love it though so there are both sides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic