Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

L carnitine injectable review

Arsh

Arsh

Feb 25, 2018
Has anyone used L carnitine injection synthetine from synthetek... Please post reviews... I have used from bio human labs and found it effective as I am insulin resistant and its proving effective.

Please post your thoughts suggestions

Arsh

Arsh

Feb 25, 2018
Are u type 2?
No I'm not but insulin resistant. Currently using bio human labs l carnitine injection. It really makes me feel more warm energetic and make me sweat during cardio and after effects are true to its name. No fatigue and fast recovery. Never experienced such energy being on no supplements.

Didn't lost any weight probably 1-2kg in past 12days of usage and I have been active for past 2months or so.... But find it difficult to lose fat. 40%body fat ratio female short height... U guess the rest .... Doing regular cardio morning and evening 1hr each. Low carbon high protein and high good fats... Keeping the calorie deficit and following the routine irrespective of change. Hoping though sooner or later it shall reflect the change somehow..

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
No I'm not but insulin resistant. Currently using bio human labs l carnitine injection. It really makes me feel more warm energetic and make me sweat during cardio and after effects are true to its name. No fatigue and fast recovery. Never experienced such energy being on no supplements.

Didn't lost any weight probably 1-2kg in past 12days of usage and I have been active for past 2months or so.... But find it difficult to lose fat. 40%body fat ratio female short height... U guess the rest .... Doing regular cardio morning and evening 1hr each. Low carbon high protein and high good fats... Keeping the calorie deficit and following the routine irrespective of change. Hoping though sooner or later it shall reflect the change somehow..

Are u doing cardio while fasting?
I would give your diet a few more months before making any changes, losing weight doesnt happen overnite for some....

Arsh

Arsh

Feb 25, 2018
Are u doing cardio while fasting?
I would give your diet a few more months before making any changes, losing weight doesnt happen overnite for some....

Yes I understand Been active for a couple of months by now. I don't fast though. But having least carbs. High protein besides good fats. Did you ever used this brand of synthetine ?

Dick Jonez

Dick Jonez

Feb 22, 2018
How many carbs a day? When I was 17 I really let myself go so I went on a real low carb diet and lost 80lbs in 3-4 months. That + exercising 2x day 5 days a week.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Yes I understand Been active for a couple of months by now. I don't fast though. But having least carbs. High protein besides good fats. Did you ever used this brand of synthetine ?

I have used that brand before, but not that product.....A fasted cardio first thing in the am will help u....

Arsh

Arsh

Feb 25, 2018
I have used that brand before, but not that product.....A fasted cardio first thing in the am will help u....
Thanks yes I do an hr cardio cycling am and an hr evening as well.

Can u help me locate l carnitine injection from a brand called bio human labs... I have tried it and found effective but unable to find it in dubai as its not sold on counter here.

Arsh

Arsh

Feb 25, 2018
How many carbs a day? When I was 17 I really let myself go so I went on a real low carb diet and lost 80lbs in 3-4 months. That + exercising 2x day 5 days a week.
Been doing cardio am n pm 1hr each side... Approx calories burn 800-1000average on cardio . Low carbs high good fats fiber n high protein yet the weight don't move a thing .. Been on routine 2months hahaha... Everybody is different I guess. Insulin resistant probably that's making it tough for me to see change ... Really annoying and makes me feel demotivated n fed up... This synthetine I tried once but left a bruised aching place of injection and it feels nothing but water no smell nothing as carnitine liquid injection supposedly do. I assume this won't do a thing

Dick Jonez

Dick Jonez

Feb 22, 2018
Been doing cardio am n pm 1hr each side... Approx calories burn 800-1000average on cardio . Low carbs high good fats fiber n high protein yet the weight don't move a thing .. Been on routine 2months hahaha... Everybody is different I guess. Insulin resistant probably that's making it tough for me to see change ... Really annoying and makes me feel demotivated n fed up... This synthetine I tried once but left a bruised aching place of injection and it feels nothing but water no smell nothing as carnitine liquid injection supposedly do. I assume this won't do a thing

That was when I was 17 tho so not nearly as easy now lol, but I hit a plateau before, pretty sure it was hormone related, got them checked and fix what was low, lost some fat/gained muscle but then stayed the same. Finally figured it was cause I had been eating around 1000 calories a day for so long I think I slowed my metabolism too much so I started eating more like more than double and cleanly then I started losing fat again.

Oh and make sure you do weight training as that's the key to long term fat loss, more muscle=faster metabolism. I lost nearly 100lbs of fat and gained like around 10lbs of muscle last year, but not being 17 it took a year, 70lbs from cutting sugar, but still had some carbs. When I did low carb I only had like 20-30g per day. Anyway you'll get there just takes time.

Last edited:
Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I used it on my last cycle. It was ok.
Not amazing.
I am about to try it with some GH as I hear thats the real ticket to getting the most out of what it does.
As for their product. Its nicely labels , vials are solid , rubber stopper could be better but what ever , pins smooth , flows through 27g , minimal pip what pip there is fades as the site gets used to the compound.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic