Kiddorism
What's New?

Latest pics

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Turned 50 this past summer.

In my mind, I feel like I'm still 25, when I wake up in the morning and attempt to take my first 10 steps, I feel like I'm 75! LOL

Also turned 50 last summer and also feel the same way.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
hhhhmmmm my Google Img search comes up with this pic at

2020 E Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90021

hhhhhmmmm something ur not telling us about ur side job????

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm not sure what that is... let me guess, it's the address of a gay strip club? LOL

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I'm not sure what that is... let me guess, it's the address of a gay strip club? LOL
well i was putting you into the Bouncer Spot but not GAY
its one of the top Strip Clubs in the USA

way to go holding all that Beef at 50+

monster!!

How tall are YOU---oak tree or firehydrate??

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
well i was putting you into the Bouncer Spot but not GAY
its one of the top Strip Clubs in the USA

way to go holding all that Beef at 50+

monster!!

How tall are YOU---oak tree or firehydrate??
Thanks Ita, much appreciated.
I'm 5'10" I guess that puts me in the middle... taller than some, shorter than others.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
always brother !!! hard work gets my vote---u sir have shown that
i guess you need to call hollywood they need you to play the Juggernaut!!!!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
always brother !!! hard work gets my vote---u sir have shown that
i guess you need to call hollywood they need you to play the Juggernaut!!!!

I was at a benefit last year, and the photographer for the event had brought her young son (babysitter must have cancelled, LOL), and he was about 8 years old. She came up to me, and asked me if I was in the WWE. LOL I told her no, and she said, "my son thinks you are Batista." (I had a sole patch for facial hair at the time, and apparently so did he). I told her I wasn't, but he was convinced I was, and she wanted to know if I would give him an autograph and take a picture with him. I still chuckle about that. The little guy came over to me, and was spellbound... couldn't say a word he was so nervous. I asked him if he wanted to pose with me for a pic, and he immediately shot his mom a most muscular pose with his tongue out! LOL So we were both flexing for his mom. Was great!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I was at a benefit last year, and the photographer for the event had brought her young son (babysitter must have cancelled, LOL), and he was about 8 years old. She came up to me, and asked me if I was in the WWE. LOL I told her no, and she said, "my son thinks you are Batista." (I had a sole patch for facial hair at the time, and apparently so did he). I told her I wasn't, but he was convinced I was, and she wanted to know if I would give him an autograph and take a picture with him. I still chuckle about that. The little guy came over to me, and was spellbound... couldn't say a word he was so nervous. I asked him if he wanted to pose with me for a pic, and he immediately shot his mom a most muscular pose with his tongue out! LOL So we were both flexing for his mom. Was great!

that is so awesome---kids make the world alright ---but for that dragon

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic