Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

New member looking for advice and guidance on first time HGH

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Beaverbuilder, Sounds like you've got yourself some good gh. Since no one gave any specifics, I have a "recommendation."
2.5iu gh daily
300mg test per wk.
That's conservative, and is all you need if you eat well, train hard, hydrate, stay away from vices (alcohol, rec narcotics, junk foods and drinks, etc), and get proper rest and recovery from your training.
Why don't you try that for 2 months with solid commitment, and then post up how you're progressing at that point.
Best of luck

Listen to this advice, boner may be an asexual midget but he is spot on here:D:p

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
would throwing a cc of bold cyp with the test be a better option than the GH?

Beaverbuilder

Beaverbuilder

Mar 4, 2018
Beaverbuilder, Sounds like you've got yourself some good gh. Since no one gave any specifics, I have a "recommendation."
2.5iu gh daily
300mg test per wk.
That's conservative, and is all you need if you eat well, train hard, hydrate, stay away from vices (alcohol, rec narcotics, junk foods and drinks, etc), and get proper rest and recovery from your training.
Why don't you try that for 2 months with solid commitment, and then post up how you're progressing at that point.
Best of luck

Should I be taking AIs during the cycle or wait until I’m done with everything to add in AIs and post cycle

Beaverbuilder

Beaverbuilder

Mar 4, 2018
2.5iu gh daily
300mg test per wk.
Best of luck

Thanks, I’m going to give that a shot once my test lands... at 2.5iu daily that will cut my hgh cycle time time significantly.. better to do more at once than prolong it ?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Should I be taking AIs during the cycle or wait until I’m done with everything to add in AIs and post cycle

IF you are patient, slow and steady as I have recommended, then at 300mg test a week, "most" users won't have need of an AI. That's not to say however that you can't benefit from a mild compound like nolvadex. If you want to use an AI, again I would recommend you (because you're fairly new to using cycles it sounds) go conservative and use just 20mg nolvadex every other day. The half life of nolvadex will allow you to use every other day, and it's not a estrogen suicide AI - it will allow you to still produce and maintain a circulating level of needed estrogen, while keeping control of any excess aromatization from your exogenous test usage.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Thanks, I’m going to give that a shot once my test lands... at 2.5iu daily that will cut my hgh cycle time time significantly.. better to do more at once than prolong it ?

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding what you're asking. Please clarify what you mean by, "cut my hgh cycle time significantly" and "better to do more at once than prolong it."
This is a slow and steady activity if you want to maintain quality of health rather than create sides that are going to hinder long term progress. Be conservative and patient - it's not like you're a professional who has reason for going balls to the wall for economic survival and "success" in the short term.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
how old are you ? if your under 40 low dose of hgh will do very little as your body is already making that or more and any supplementation will basically shut your bodies gh down kinda like taking test does. you would have to take your shots at a very well timed basis. ive tried gh in my 20's through 50 and got zero results until I turned 55. very happy with it now. id be happy to take what you have off your hands if you change your mind.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic