Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

On Test C, blood level 1500, looking for advice what optimal range should be

N

Norseman80

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys,

Thanks for listening. In my defense I did search and look for previous threads so I didnt have to bring up previous topics. But I do kinda suck on thr computer, sorry.

Im 33 years old (male), 3 weeks in while on 400 mg of Test C every 7 days. Had blood work done 4 days after last shot and it came back at 1505. I know that is good but just wondering if that is too high (probably no such thing right :)) but still wanting to be smart for longevity but would like to push the envelope and get a solid cycle in. With ya'lls experience what is your optimum number you would like to see. I understand everybody reacts different but is there a general optimal range for someone hitting it hard.

My natural homeostasis blood levels were low in my opinion. It came in at 300.

Would love some other advice for those that want to add in. My TRT doc said no need for AI or nolva. He didnt see my 1505 number. I did that privately.

Thank you again. I know its not the funniest topic but would greatly be appreciated.

33 yoa
5 11
Guessing 15-19 %BF

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
If your test levels come in anywhere from 5 to 7 times your weekly dose your where you should be at for that dose. I would draw blood between 4 and 5 weeks after you start your cycle. I always keep my E2 in a ratio with my test, I use Nelson Vergels E2 to test scale, I do not use a static number like some guys do, my E2 number changes with my test level number.

Thanks
TMM

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
If your test levels come in anywhere from 5 to 7 times your weekly dose your where you should be at for that dose. I would draw blood between 4 and 5 weeks after you start your cycle. I always keep my E2 in a ratio with my test, I use Nelson Vergels E2 to test scale, I do not use a static number like some guys do, my E2 number changes with my test level number.

Thanks
TMM
TMM, where do you get the 5-7x standard? I usually hover 4x, mid ester (7 days after cyp administration)
ie: 200mg/wk testing in at 800.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
TMM, where do you get the 5-7x standard? I usually hover 4x, mid ester (7 days after cyp administration)
ie: 200mg/wk testing in at 800.

Take your blood test on the day before your injection. That is your trough. You are going to have a huge spike 3 to 4 days after injection. You will get short changed if base your dosages on the peak.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Take your blood test on the day before your injection. That is your trough. You are going to have a huge spike 3 to 4 days after injection. You will get short changed if base your dosages on the peak.
That's when I take them. Pin on Tuesdays; blood on Mondays

N

Norseman80

Jan 22, 2018
That's when I take them. Pin on Tuesdays; blood on Mondays

Okay, thanks Mayo for the info! What is a number an experienced user would be happy with. Basically saying would someone see great results with a "true" T level of 1500

N

Norseman80

Jan 22, 2018
I just re-read TMM's post. I ll look into that too

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
What is your free testosterone level? That matters more.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Okay, thanks Mayo for the info! What is a number an experienced user would be happy with. Basically saying would someone see great results with a "true" T level of 1500

By the 7th day you will be down to to 1100 range. I get to 1300 levels on 200mg a week going e4d subq. As long as your blood work is fine I see no problem. We all like to be on the high end. Your doc wont like it over 900 most likely. Hope this helps.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I'm confused. Is 400mg your trt dose? Or are you doing a light cycle of test c.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic