Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

FBI file on controversial steroid guru Daniel Duchaine reveal his skill at evading the authorities

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I didn't know about the FBI countersurveillance skills, but Duchaine was definitely a trailblazer. He was one of the few ppl ( pre internet) that had any scientific basis for the advice he gave on AAS. Most everyting else was trial and error bro science. He was the one who said " If you can't grow off of Dbol and Deca, you can't grow off of anything ". I didn't necessarily agree with that one.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This was a excellent read, thanks for posting. Would be cool to get one of those original copy’s

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Learned alot reading his stuff back then.........funny how it all turns out in the end

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Keto. diet in 1996..... I remember ordering his book, it showed up wrapped in plain brown paper.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I knew Dan. I think the FBI interest stemmed from his political investor in Laboratories Milano.... Panamanian, General Manuel Noriega. Dan was definitely a capitalist, and his "Laboratory" was useful for laundering as well as moving/distributing various product. It was a HYUGE deal... much larger than most realized. "Juan Macklis" was the go between with Noriega investment money. The shit ran deep.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I knew Dan. I think the FBI interest stemmed from his political investor in Laboratories Milano.... Panamanian, General Manuel Noriega. Dan was definitely a capitalist, and his "Laboratory" was useful for laundering as well as moving/distributing various product. It was a HYUGE deal... much larger than most realized. "Juan Macklis" was the go between with Noriega investment money. The shit ran deep.

That's crazy. Wish he were still around to tell the stories.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
He was the real deal. I enjoyed everything he wrote. He has his hand in some "legal" supplements that were so far ahead of their time. The Original Ultimate Orange was the best pre workout ever. Didn't he have a hand in the original Designer Protein brand also?? For some reason, Next Nutrition comes to mind.

Anyway, he was crazy but paved the way for a lot of knowledge we have today.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
He was the real deal. I enjoyed everything he wrote. He has his hand in some "legal" supplements that were so far ahead of their time. The Original Ultimate Orange was the best pre workout ever. Didn't he have a hand in the original Designer Protein brand also?? For some reason, Next Nutrition comes to mind.

Anyway, he was crazy but paved the way for a lot of knowledge we have today.
Yeah, he was involved in Designer Protein. He used to push it and a few other things in Muscular Development mag where he had a column. I'm not sure about Next Nutrition.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Great article. Thanks for sharing.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
prior to 1992 I was ANTI steroid beyond belief!!!!!!!! I was just coming out of boot camp and got shipped over to Tech school...my roommate was HUGE (well....I thought at the time) and was strong as FUCK! I remember him throwing me a book that was tattered a bit, red lettering (so you couldn't photocopy the damn thing) and said "read this"....damn book changed my outlook on the use of supplements.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic