Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Where did you?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Met my wife through mutual acquaintances. Love at first sight (on my part at least), met her on Wednesday we moved in together that same week on Friday... 29 years later we're still in marital bliss. Love will find you my friend and when the right girl does come along you'll never look back.

Today the world is much smaller with the internet so finding the right person I think is actually harder because people hold out looking for something just a little bit better and actually pass up on the right one. It's not about finding the right one but more about being the right one for the one you find.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
I feel hopeless lol, my last gf who I thought I could trust with my life, had already bought an apartment and had it for months before we broke up, women suck but not into men lol
There are still good ones out there, not a lot but don’t give up.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
How do I delete a post? Sometimes accidentally post the same thing twice.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
At University of Florida. She was a student... i was some drunk/high asshole who crashed a dorm party the night before.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dark and smokey frat party, we couldn't see each other real well, and the rest is history.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Personal trainer- she was one of my clients. Extra cardio sessions paid off.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Any of the relationships I have been in, I have met them through mutual friends, it’s the best way to meet new ppl, through the friends you already have imo.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I met my wife at a bar I bounced at.

Thanks
TMM
That’s how I met my ex, which we just got back together. God I hope it last this time around. I expect the worst and hope for the best.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic