Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

I’m in a novice when it comes to anabolics, but not stupid enough to ask for advice (1st cycle)

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Bro oral only with no test and you will feel like shit. You will be feeling like a slug within 2 weeks. Your T levels will plummet with nothing to replenish them ... Maybe Have someone else pin your ass at first till you get a little more comfortable... even just 1 ml/wk of test while you run your orals.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I've done several transdermal cycles with great success. The problem is, you'll have to titrate the substance yourself, since, for some reason, sources don't produce this.

Y

Yorkshire

Feb 24, 2018
Yorkshire why don't you give us your stats like age height weight appx percent body fat and best squat bench and deadlift. Then tell us about your goals. I bet you can still make plenty of gains without drugs.

Sure, sorry - I forgot to add some stats to the post!

I’m 5,9 and currently sat at 13 stone 9. I’m only guessing here but I’d say my body fat percentage is somewhere around 14% +-.

Lifts: I’m currently using the 5x5 method:

Flat bench: 100kg and 105kg working towards.
Squat is higher at 115-120kg and,
Deadlifts is also stuck at 100kg

Not amazing lifts, I’ve never been very strong admiringly. Although when I started I could barely lift the bar! I was 10 stone back then

Y

Yorkshire

Feb 24, 2018
Yorkshire why don't you give us your stats like age height weight appx percent body fat and best squat bench and deadlift. Then tell us about your goals. I bet you can still make plenty of gains without drugs.

Sure, sorry - I forgot to add some stats to the post!

I’m 5,9 and currently sat at 13 stone 9. I’m only guessing here but I’d say my body fat percentage is somewhere around 14% +-.

Lifts: I’m currently using the 5x5 method:

Flat bench: 100kg and 105kg working towards.
Squat is higher at 115-120kg and,
Deadlifts is also stuck at 100kg

Not amazing lifts, I’ve never been very strong admiringly. Although when I started I could barely lift the bar! I was 10 stone back then

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You need food and hard work.

Not AAS, whether oral or IM or transdermal or osmosis or divine intervention.

Food and hard work.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You need food and hard work.

Not AAS, whether oral or IM or transdermal or osmosis or divine intervention.

Food and hard work.

Osmosis, lol...

This is exactly true though... you can make LEAPS & BOUNDS differences in your lifts with just proper nutrition and programming. No need to take anything since, 1. you're probably not going to do it correctly 2. you haven't scratched your natural potential 3. you need to maximize what your body can do on it's own completely before you begin to look for something to supplement with to help take your numbers further.

Y

Yorkshire

Feb 24, 2018
Osmosis, lol...

This is exactly true though... you can make LEAPS & BOUNDS differences in your lifts with just proper nutrition and programming. No need to take anything since, 1. you're probably not going to do it correctly 2. you haven't scratched your natural potential 3. you need to maximize what your body can do on it's own completely before you begin to look for something to supplement with to help take your numbers further.

At 34 I’m not sure I can hit my potential now? I have to admit I’ve struggling to push past these numbers, even though I do eat well and hydrate.

Thanks for everyone’s replies it’s appreictaed and I’m taking everything in

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
At 34 I’m not sure I can hit my potential now? I have to admit I’ve struggling to push past these numbers, even though I do eat well and hydrate.

Thanks for everyone’s replies it’s appreictaed and I’m taking everything in

34 is plenty young to BLOW past all those numbers.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Perhaps I should look at legal and less toxic supplements to try and get past them?

What can you recommend, creatine, BCAAs?

Legality isn't the issue. When you take AAS you in essence use your only ace in your sleeve. You can only flip it once. After that... that's it. You want to wait till you've reached your natural limit before flipping that ace.

What I suggest is nutrient dense foods ie. steak, potatoes, oatmeal, whole milk, chicken, etc... and LOTS of it. Now, creatine is a good idea and so is solid whey protein/maltodextrin to take in when you're done training for your PWO meal. I also am not a fan of 5x5, linear progression. I'd suggest Wendler. I think his program does better especially with beginners.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic