Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

I’m in a novice when it comes to anabolics, but not stupid enough to ask for advice (1st cycle)

Y

Yorkshire

Feb 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all well. I’m hopong I can ask for some advice prior to my first cycle. Only the foolish would go ahead without having the knowledge to look after myself, and thus I’m here with open hands - as I’m positive there are genuine members here with a wealth of experience and will help with my knowledge quest.

Pre-face: I understand oral only cycles aren’t very well recieved and from what I can see, most people wouldn’t recommend going down the oral only route. However, and I can’t express this enough - I really really HATE needles. Literally hate them! So I’m afraid I only have the oral route to go for. But I’m still hoping some of you experienced chaps will want to allow me to pick their brains

A little about me:

I’m a 34 year old Male from England, United Kingdom. I’d say I’ve been training and eating well and clean for around 5 years now. I’ve been training off and on for 10 but my diet wasn’t very good back then, I guess I’m more mature now. I’m married with 1 daughter who’s 17 months going on 7!

I’m sure you guys see these types of posts almost daily so my apologies for another ‘First Cycle’ thread!

Kind regards,
Y

Y

Yorkshire

Feb 24, 2018
PS: The title of this thread makes absolutely no sense, but I hope you get what I meant!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
First off, to be "english", your english sucks! ...lol...Just kidding brah. ..

Anyway, Just a heads up On oral as opposed to shooting substances. ..When u take oral route u're body has to digest that substance which leads usally to most of it being wasted, unless its chemically altered, which leads to being more toxic to your system. ..Shooting will be a more cleaner way of doing hormones, especially due to the fact u have to continualously keep them in your system. ..

Simplified, its safer to shoot rather than take orally. ..Now if u only plan On doing hormone temporaily then orally is fine. ..

Just touching On some of the cons of oral/shooting methods. ..Im sure other bros will chime in and give more info. ..Best wishes On your quest to build the best body u can before your demise. ..

Y

Yorkshire

Feb 24, 2018
Hi buddy! Haha I’m not even sure what went wrong with my title. I blame predictive-text!

Thanks for your reply! Indeed, I believe a solid liver protection supplement is absolutely needed when running orals, but I’m unsure which is the best option?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Hi buddy! Haha I’m not even sure what went wrong with my title. I blame predictive-text!

Thanks for your reply! Indeed, I believe a solid liver protection supplement is absolutely needed when running orals, but I’m unsure which is the best option?

Haha, yeah it gets me too!...

Well, from my own research through out the years, When u take the liver protectants they can impead the effacacy of the hormone u are taking. ..Its a catch 22...In my humble opinion, injection is the way to go...its Just plain more effective and safe...

Hang in there because there are alot of sharp bro's who can lead u in the right Direction!...Most seem to dwell On this board. ..Look forward to reading there responses and to what your decision will be!...

Again, wish u the absolute best in your endeaver!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Oral aas will suppress your natural production of testosterone. If you do not inject test while using an oral then you will have little to no test in your system. Does that sound like a good hormonal environment for building strength and muscle?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Also prior to every dudes first cycle they were not thrilled about injecting. Man I was nervous for weeks leading up to it.

I remember first time injecting my quad. It was freaking me out because you can see it go in unlike glutes.

I sat on the edge of my tub sweating and staring at what looked like a 10 gauge 8 inch needle for like 20 min lol

Y

Yorkshire

Feb 24, 2018
It does seem like a catch-22 there, interesting! But I really can’t use a needle. It’s sounds like injecting has the greater benefits to taking orals, but I’m sure someone out there has taken oral only cycles and has had good results?

Thanks for your replies guys it really is appreciated!

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I have tried oral only many times with var.Trust me it don't work so well.Your test levels will drop and after a while you'll feel tired and wore out also cholesterol levels get jacked.Pretty much all I got was a little body recomp from var only no real size gains.You really need test in there to feel good and grow.I even tried d-bol only back in the 80's.Big mistake made nice gains only to loose it after I was finished.Also was shut down and had a bad case of rope dick.I don't think anyone is going to tell its a great idea.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I don't think anyone here, including me, is going to give advice on an oral only cycle. The sides are too much for the minium amount of retainable growth you'll achieve. You can gain 20lbs or more on a dbol or drol only cycle, but the majority will be fluid retention and most of real gains you make will be lost shortly after cycle because your Test production will be completely shut down.

Like PillarOfBalance said, the majority of us were probably squeamish of needles when we first started, but like with anything else in life, you somtimes have to conquer your phobia's to accomplish your goals.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yorkshire why don't you give us your stats like age height weight appx percent body fat and best squat bench and deadlift. Then tell us about your goals. I bet you can still make plenty of gains without drugs.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Transdermal works very well since your first name is Nancy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic