Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

hello hardcore iron addicts -new guy from vancouver canada

B

BIGGEDDIE

Feb 22, 2018
this is a great place and a lot of wisdom and experience to be found here. I am 47 year old power/strength fanatic and i have been train on and off since i was 15. Bench press my 200 pound when i was 16 and have had serious disc damage in my back from years of heavy work and heavy workouts with inadaquate diet and supplements/gear. Now im 245 pounds at 5;8 and i am on trt dose 3-400 mg a week --up to me but i do the 400mg and i love it. i have great doctor and i am looking forward to reading and learning even though i think i know alot after 30 year training i really know f all compared to others with experience. I am an old dog willing to learn new tricks and forgot more than many will ever learn and im still teachable and HUMBLE-- I just learn my favorate tricept exercise last week and im allways trying new ways to shock and torment my body---hope to be share my next tren a and anadrol with test suspension blast sooon--

B

BIGGEDDIE

Feb 22, 2018
oh and few stats---bench-425 --------squat 545 -------deadlift well over 600 till blew discs---NO DEADLIFTING

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome aboard old timer:D

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Welcome from a fellow Canuck and fellow partially broken (older) Powerlifter.

B

BIGGEDDIE

Feb 22, 2018
thank you--yes old and slightly broken---still out lift and out power guys half my age that are not broken--like many of you who also have lifted for several decades . i tell the kids at gym do not let the gray hair fool you-- still getting stronger at a few things -bench going up still and will hit 500 before im 50

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I heard real bacon will cure you, not that fake ham stuff.

Welcome to TID.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID BIGEDDIE, you've found a good place here. Lots of us geriatrics, and a good stable of powerlifters. You'll learn a lot from them, and they'll be able to learn from you as well. Good luck on that journey to 500!

B

BIGGEDDIE

Feb 22, 2018
thank you- yes i read and learn and i teach and help guys and woman at my gym too. The 500 bench is going to be 505 and then more from there. Its great to a part of all you peoples training and lifestyle, advice and i enjoy reading your guys logs and training/nutrition /gear posts--thank you all

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic