Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pinning EOD

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I use 29 gauge 1/2" pins. That is all I have used the last few years. Cant remember last time I used a "real" needle. Painless, and rarely even a drop of blood after.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I use 29 gauge 1/2" pins. That is all I have used the last few years. Cant remember last time I used a "real" needle. Painless, and rarely even a drop of blood after.
Same here. 29ga 1/2" and 5/8" unless I'm pinning glutes, then I use 25ga 1"
I'm pretty lean though

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
You found a trt doc that will prescribe 300 mgs of test a week?[/QUOTE

Yes at first.. 1- 1/2 ml every 10 days of Test cyp 200mg from 2005 till 2012... since then 200mg cyp every 7 days..
Im guessing because my 49 F test number was ridiculously low at the beginning.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
What does he have you using . . . Cyp, or what? If you ever wanted to go in the exact opposite direction, Test UNdeconate has been FDA approved for a few yrs now under brand names Nebido or Aveed. A big shot done very infrequently, 3ml of 250mg/ml, done in the doctor's office with them watching you for 30 minutes post-shot for "the cough." Not sure how the peaks and valleys problem would work with that, it's undeconate, but still, the shots are infrequent. A DIY trt could be more frequent, smaller shots of TestU, but if you want it legal and pharm-grade, there is an option if you ever get sick of the eod's.

Has always had me on cyp...... that is a great option. imagine ill get sick of this eventually eod.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Pretty sure you meant .3ml in the OP, not .03. With my knitpicking aside, the math says the Doc's original 300mg every 10 days is almost exactly the same as when it was changed to 200mg e7d, and all this was 2005 - 2012. Then, YOU did your own thinking from 2012 - 2018. The math still says there's been no change in the overall dosing, just the big improvement in peaks and valleys . . . Score: broscience 1, doctor 0 . . . :p

So, here's the question: Doc writes you a script in 2005 when you are down @ 49. You must have improved bigtime since then, does he check you every now and then? No change in his script unless I'm missing something, he doesn't get antsy the way doctors sometimes do, just in effect a lifetime script for 200/wk? Also, have you been Blasting sometimes between 2005 and now, do you just have to work them around doctor visits to keep the doc happy?

I have yet to approach a doc, my questions are not doubts or challenges, they ARE questions. I wanna know what to expect when I go that route, maybe even how to manage a doctor a little lol. Thanks.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Pretty sure you meant .3ml in the OP, not .03. With my knitpicking aside, the math says the Doc's original 300mg every 10 days is almost exactly the same as when it was changed to 200mg e7d, and all this was 2005 - 2012. Then, YOU did your own thinking from 2012 - 2018. The math still says there's been no change in the overall dosing, just the big improvement in peaks and valleys . . . Score: broscience 1, doctor 0 . . . :p

So, here's the question: Doc writes you a script in 2005 when you are down @ 49. You must have improved bigtime since then, does he check you every now and then? No change in his script unless I'm missing something, he doesn't get antsy the way doctors sometimes do, just in effect a lifetime script for 200/wk? Also, have you been Blasting sometimes between 2005 and now, do you just have to work them around doctor visits to keep the doc happy?

I have yet to approach a doc, my questions are not doubts or challenges, they ARE questions. I wanna know what to expect when I go that route, maybe even how to manage a doctor a little lol. Thanks.

yes he writes me a script for labs every 6 months... i always try take my last injection 3-4 weeks before bloods are drawn. Ive been seeing him for 18 years and im his HVAC Contractor so we help each other out... Believe me people offer me their first born to get there A/C up and running in August in FLA... And yes i blast once or twice a year around my scheduled visit. i definitely believe its the frequency of injections not the overall dosing that i believe has me feeling better. Believe me bro when it comes to TRT and gear we are fkn Harvard grads compared to most doctors knowledge of it.:D

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011

Its all good bro... after you are seeing your doc for a while you will know how to feel him out and what levels he expects you to be at when labs return.. you dont want to insult the man and come back at 2000 F test... that will give him reason to stop your script as he sees your abusing it. I come back anywhere in the normal range or a tad bit over and hes fine. Im also 53 and he knows if my script stops my numbers will nose dive quite quickly.

L

Ls61973

Dec 26, 2015
It must take forever to take to get the oil out.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah but what happens if the shot gets shot into adipose tissue and not muscle tissue? How long does it take to break down and get absorbed if the shot is stuck in fat?

The oil Depot subQ dissapates within an hour or two. I've been subQ for ten years plus. I use a slin 27g so it fills faster than 29g.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
It must take forever to take to get the oil out.

Not at all. You are forgetting that the surface area of a 1ml syringe is probably 4x less. So the hydraulic force (in psi)you are placing on the given fluid (given pushing same force on each plunger) is about 4X greater on an insulin syringe. The trade off is a longer throw. Just like a hydraulic jack works. Meaning it is 'easier' to push 1ml through a 29g needle with an 1/8" dia (aprox ) insulin syringe, than it would be to push the same fluid though a 25g needle with a .25" dia.

G

Gon4glry

Dec 4, 2015
Ive been on doctor prescribed TRT since 2005... at first doc had me pin 300mg every 10 days for a few years.. then last few years every 7 days. Ive always felt ok but last 6 months ive been pinning .03ml every other day with an insulin syringe and ive never felt better. No peaks and valleys. Just a steady peak... if your lean enough hitting the delts or quads there is not an issue. I use a 25g x 5/8" insulin with zero problems and zero discomfort. Was just looking at my original lab results when i started TRT... My F test number was a 49 :eek::eek:..... cant imagine how the hell i even functioned at that.

I tried this a couple days ago out of curiosity. Since the slin won’t pull the oil I pulled the plunger out and filled the large syringe with the oil and squirted it directly into the slin syringe. Can’t push it in too fast though, it will bubble and overflow. Is that how you load the slin with Test?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic