Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Is there such thing as losing weight yet the waist is the same size?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Do I need protein even if I lift light but with more reps?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
protein, you still need to load it up
lighter weights and higher reps still breaks down muscle

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
I currently take Whey protein. Should I also take Casein protein?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I currently take Whey protein. Should I also take Casein protein?

Whey is great for post workout because it breaks down and gets absorbed in one’s body fast. Casein is a good choice to take around the evening or before bed. It lasts longer in your body because it gets digested slower.

Personally, I do use whey post workout but I like to eat. A better choice then casein at night is a bowl of cottage cheese. Remember, protein shakes are just a “supplement” to support your nutrition and boost your daily protein intake. You’re better you getting your protein from food throughout the day.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Whey is great for post workout because it breaks down and gets absorbed in one’s body fast. Casein is a good choice to take around the evening or before bed. It lasts longer in your body because it gets digested slower.

Personally, I do use whey post workout but I like to eat. A better choice then casein at night is a bowl of cottage cheese. Remember, protein shakes are just a “supplement” to support your nutrition and boost your daily protein intake. You’re better you getting your protein from food throughout the day.
Should I take whey only after a workout?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
It’s up to you. Optimal time would be post workout, and/or first thing in the morning upon waking.
I usually take it in the morning and post workout. The rest of my protein is with food. I guess I'm doing it correctly lol.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
It’s up to you. Optimal time would be post workout, and/or first thing in the morning upon waking.
What's the difference between whey and hydrowhey protein and what's better?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic