Ethan7400
What's New?

Apple cider vinegar

Bamazav

Bamazav

Oct 27, 2012
'mother' ?
huh ?
Mother is the sediment you see at the bottom of the bottle. As someone stated earlier, it contains the probiotics and other healthy stuff. Lots of good uses from ACV. I have been drinking as part of my pre-workout lately and using topically on some back acne. I have seen a noticeable improvement on the acne front.

FitPhillip

FitPhillip

Dec 8, 2012
images.jpg

Last edited:
S

Superman5000

Jan 8, 2018
Apple cider vinegar has been a great tool for me to counter water retention. In the morning ill slam some water with a lil splash and get some energy and it helps with appetite control. Its fucking magical. Has anyone had any bad side effects from it? First post btw.
Just the bad breath and the taste, but it's amazing stuff.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Take a shot of apple cider vinegar , alittle water , and for flavor , a shot of ginger ale .
Once a day , helps the ph balance in your body !!

I have a hard time believing this or anything that claims to balance ph in the body. Its a sales gimmick.

Ph is highly regulated by the kidneys and to some extent respiration. If your having ph imbalances you have a serious problem going on and will probably know bc you will more than likely feel like shit and have to check yourself into the hospital.

No pun intended. Just trying to stop bad info from being passed around.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Sity , I get your point , but when I was fucked up and my PH was fucked up , and my Liver enzymes were fucked up , 1 month on liver cleanser and ACV made all the bloodwork come back great . Prob just me . My .02
I also had those strips to test PH balance , they are prob BS , but after that month and steady throughout , those strips showed my piss and saliva PH getting better . Again my .02 !!

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Sity , I get your point , but when I was fucked up and my PH was fucked up , and my Liver enzymes were fucked up , 1 month on liver cleanser and ACV made all the bloodwork come back great . Prob just me . My .02
I also had those strips to test PH balance , they are prob BS , but after that month and steady throughout , those strips showed my piss and saliva PH getting better . Again my .02 !!
That's not your 2¢,that's your personal experience.
Thanks for telling it.

Mrhat

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
That's not your 2¢,that's your personal experience.
Thanks for telling it.

Mrhat

Either way, it worked for me and I'm it saying it is for everyone , but what does it hurt to try ?
That's My .02 , Thank You

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Either way, it worked for me and I'm it saying it is for everyone , but what does it hurt to try ?
That's My .02 , Thank You
It hurts because you are suggesting someone drink vinegar which has no benefit rather than taking a necessary medication or altering their lifestyle to something more healthy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic