What's New?

Domestic incident leads to massive fentanyl and steroid drug bust

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Domestic incident leads to massive fentanyl and steroid drug bust
https://www.lansingstatejournal.com...l-and-steroid-drug-bust-ann-arbor/1037465001/

Published 3:58 p.m. ET Jan. 16, 2018 | Updated 4:19 p.m. ET Jan. 16, 2018

MASON - A domestic incident last week in Stockbridge led police to Washtenaw County, where they found three liters of suspected liquid fentanyl and tens of thousands of as-of-yet unidentified pills.

Ingham County Sheriff's deputies were called Jan. 9 to a residence in Stockbridge after Kody Krusinski's girlfriend reported he'd physically assaulted her and pointed a gun at her, said Lt. Greg Harris, a department spokesman.

Deputies en route intercepted Krusinski in his car and in the process of arresting him, found vials of suspected liquid fentanyl and anabolic steroids, Harris said.

The next day, deputies teamed up with members of the Tri-County Metro Narcotics Squad to conduct a search warrant at Krusinki's home in the 4500 block of Shepper Road in Stockbridge.

The search yielded more suspected drugs, Harris said, and led to another search of a commercial facility in Pittsfield Township, in Washtenaw County.

During the second search, investigators found the following:
•three liters of suspected liquid fentanyl.
•four pounds of suspected anabolic steroid powder.
•tens of thousands of various unidentified pills.
•several hundred vials of suspected liquid fentanyl and liquid anabolic steroids.

Krusinski has so far been charged in connection with the domestic incident but not the drugs.

Court records indicate Krusinski was arraigned last week in Mason's 55th District Court on one count each of armed robbery, assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence and a weapons charge.

His attorney did not immediately respond to a message left seeking comment. Krusinki's next court hearing is set for Thursday morning.

Investigators are still working to determine Krusinski's connection with the facility in Washtenaw County, Harris said.

He said it's not clear whether the suspected liquid fentanyl was diluted or what may be contained in the other pills. Investigators are waiting for the Michigan State Police to conduct a lab analysis of the suspected drugs.

"We just know it's presumptively fentanyl," Harris said. "In my 22 years I've never seen that much — that's a lot of fentanyl."

Liquid fentanyl is an opioid pain medication with legitimate medical uses, but it's commonly used recreationally or added to other drugs such as heroin or cocaine.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Another news link mentioned they found 4 pounds of AAS powders.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
He may have one the battle but she won the war.
Damn Mr.Krusinski! sometimes you have to know better.
I bet he will next time.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Next time? I see this guy being made an example and serving a lengthy sentence.....

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I would hate to be him right now.
That was a stupid move on his part. But fent can really mess up your thinking.

Mrhat

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Money and women can too.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
If a pin drop of powder can kill an elephant I wonder how potent the liquid version is....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
fetanyl is wrecking havoc in my county. It's being added to heroin to increase potency, and people are ODing left and right. It's such a potent drug that just a small error in cutting it into the heroin will kill people. Just awful stuff.

I wonder who this source was, as he was obviously moving a lot of AAS tabs, and with 4 pounds of steroid powder clearly was brewing a modest amount.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
If a pin drop of powder can kill an elephant I wonder how potent the liquid version is....
Liquid is the only way it can be safely ( when I use the word safely I mean relatively, nothing about it is safe) used, it has to be dispersed in a liquid. Carfent is so strong, if it touches your skin you will die. You have to use a restorator to work with it.
It can not be safely dry mixed. It has to be mixed with liquid, and used as a nasal spray, or you will definitely make a deadly mistake.

I don't like talking about this crap, but I don't want someone to think if others are using, they can be OK if they are just careful. You can't be careful enough to use fent.
If a bag was open and someone was to sneeze, everyone in the room can die. I know of a guy that was a 10 year H user, he had to be brought back with Narcan, five times in his first two weeks, trying to IV fentanyl.

Plus the fun part is, you will be waking several times a night in withdrawals. It's a nightmare for anyone unfortunate enough to find a source for it.

If you live through it, you will have been as close to hell as you can get in this life.
Ps :I know what I'm talking about.

Mrhat

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic