Rolanalon
What's New?

Under the Knife on Friday......

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Best wishes! All will be fine. I’d make sure from here you drink plenty of water, and make sure you only take the ascorbic acid version of Vitamin C which will help disolve those stones that form in the future.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Best wishes for a speedy recover for you!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Good luck brother, and speedy recovery!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Not really but more than a few Urologists I work with told me it's not a bad idea. The citrate is supposed to help slow formation of stones and also keep smaller stones from binding with each other to create obstructing stones.

Thanks Mike. ...Im terrified of getting those things! ...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
And to the OP....I wish the best for you, bro! ...Hang in there and keep us posted!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Looking forward to reading that all went well and you're sitting up in your hospital bed drinking a protein shake and watching Baywatch :)

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
Good Afternoon Everyone, I would Like to introduce myself, I am Goofs younger brother. I didn't fill out a handle or anything, he asked me to post up that he is doing very very well in recovery. The plan is, as of now, to be home tomorrow morning sometime after breakfast. So he wanted me to relay the message of all the praise and wishes, he is incredibly grateful for and THANKS EACH AND EVERY ONE of you on T.I.D
He will be able to get on and post himself tomorrow. Because he has that A-fib issue the hospital placed him on the cardiac floor just to be safe/cautious so cell phones and laptops are not allowed. But as I mentioned he will be on to give thanks to you all himself tomorrow.
We are all glad he is doing well and there were no complications.
It was nice to meet you guys and wish you all a great holiday.

Goof's Brother

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Good Afternoon Everyone, I would Like to introduce myself, I am Goofs younger brother. I didn't fill out a handle or anything, he asked me to post up that he is doing very very well in recovery. The plan is, as of now, to be home tomorrow morning sometime after breakfast. So he wanted me to relay the message of all the praise and wishes, he is incredibly grateful for and THANKS EACH AND EVERY ONE of you on T.I.D
He will be able to get on and post himself tomorrow. Because he has that A-fib issue the hospital placed him on the cardiac floor just to be safe/cautious so cell phones and laptops are not allowed. But as I mentioned he will be on to give thanks to you all himself tomorrow.
We are all glad he is doing well and there were no complications.
It was nice to meet you guys and wish you all a great holiday.

Goof's Brother

Awesome, lemme give my wife my password so she can log on and admin the board for me while I am in the pooper....

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Apple cider or lemonade
Helps keep stones down

I’m like Mike
About 2x a year
And after 25 Surgeries I would rather be shot again
Or watch my femur come out the side of my leg again only worst pain I can think of is having a Catheter taken out and it doesn’t deflate all the way

Best to ya brother!!!!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Awesome, lemme give my wife my password so she can log on and admin the board for me while I am in the pooper....
Keep telling yourself that the blow up roxy doll counts as a wife

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Would taking acorbic acid and citric acid be overkill?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic