RalfKelleh
What's New?

Finally!

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
welcome to the den, enjoy the board.

You forgot to mention to includ at least 2 HD pictures of his butt, for @NavyChief. Now I think that covers the important stuff.

Mrhat
dont listen to this shit. I want full on frontal nudes, how the hell else does one strike a double front bicep, or most muscular pose? :)

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
you may want to get your barf bags out before I post such pics.
the dirty details, remember, you asked - i got here by way of an old friend and owner of ugm board which is no longer functioning, unless it is and no one told me the new addy for some reason? if you check my birthday youll see I'm about 100yrs old. I started using special vitimins in the mid 80's when they were just a misdemeanor to have in your possession. not knowing a damn thing about proper use or the rescources to use properly I had side effects I didn't want to deal with any longer so I quit using until I turned 40 in 2001. Been riding the wave of using and cruising since. have blood work done every 3 months and all is good so far. I do have osteo arthritis which is reeking havoc on my joints. I have had my right hip replaced and will have my left done soon. Any questions feel free to ask.....

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Searay was a member on Iffy's board for many years

Welcome over bro

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Were you a VIP member over at CS and a Heath Ledger "Joker" avatar? Or am I confusing people?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Finally, keep brining the old guys here and my 47yrs start making me a young hot property with the ladies again (all 3 of them, and rezjzzor084)

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017

littleguy, whats up brohammy?? as I'm sure you all know, iffy, better known as the 'BOSS' at UGM leader of a fine group of peeps! Cant ask for a more upstanding, honest, loyal, bro in our venue of worlds.

Last edited:
S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017

Welcome over bro

Welcome over bro
thanks for the intro warrior, good to see a friend from UGM, I sure do miss you guys, hopefully bossman can get er up and running again. all things happen for a reason and I wouldn't have found my new home that I will def keep visiting even if boss does breath life back into UGM. same to you little person (;

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
cant speak for the rest but you confused the fuck outta me (;
No worries, I just confused you with another board member from long ago. Welcome to TID!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic