Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Christmas Gift Ideas

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
So Christmas is about a week away. What are you guys getting your significant others?

I bought my wife a specialty cooking class for her and I to be in. It’ll be a fun date night out for us. She enjoys cooking, and wants to do more things together.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I'm going with a couples gift we can do together also.....tattoos!

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
A Cuisinart food processor; most expensive one I could find. Been in the garage for a couple months already.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Gym clothes, gym outfits and another gym membership.

....................and some See's Candies to soften the blow.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
We agreed not to buy each other token gifts and are waiting for a cool concert to come around and maybe maybe a little vacation out of it, as a gift to each other.

As I've gotten older (and her too apparently) we are less about what we have (partially because we have what we want) and about experiences and seeing the world.

That being said, I will get her a box of chocolate truffles.

tinymk

tinymk

Feb 5, 2013
We do a bit of traveling, right before the holiday and spend Christmas to ourselves at home The kids and the grand baby come over to see us, enjoy these type of days.
We quit exchanging gifts years ago, we would just really rather travel and experience something new.

tinymk

tinymk

Feb 5, 2013
We do a bit of traveling, right before the holiday and spend Christmas to ourselves at home The kids and the grand baby come over to see us, enjoy these type of days.
We quit exchanging gifts years ago, we would just really rather travel and experience something new.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Gave trophy wife a hundred dollar bill dropped her off at the dollar store and then goodwill

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
A fit bit? Waste of money @lizardking

Those things dont work

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic