Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Hii everybody want to introduce myself im new

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
Hello to all im just made a account on this forum, im for the netherlands and i try so clearly to talk english, just went 28 to bad :(
I first started bodybuilding when i whas 12years old till age 22yr did a couple bodybuilding shows. The first when i whas 14years old weight 75kg, the second when i whas 17years old bodyweight 100kg and the last one i whas 19years old bodyweight 106.. then i stopt with the shows and wanted some more weight on so ive trained till my 22st and weight 124kg. Then something happend, my family didnt support my any more , i lived at my parents so i had to listen and stop with the sport because they didnt like it any more it whas to big in there oppinions.. So ive quit with pain in my heart :(... in that period i lost all my gains and weight 70kg again, i whas very depressed at the time, started to smoke weed, get tattoos and stuff like that, i wasnt really myself and i didnt know what to do, mentally and physical, ive been on early age adopted and the only way to forget it, whas with the bodybuilding lifestyle 24/7 and 356 days in a year.
On my 25 i whas living on my ow and said to myself fck every body what they think i just wanne train and compete, ive started at 78kg, and now 3 years later i weight 105kg, im 1.79cm. I tried to gain 12kg sollid muscle every year and till now my goal achieved.

I wanne read people their talks, experience, opinions to get a step further.. so hello everybody!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome Dutch. Sorry about the lack of support from your family, I think Arnold had issues with his father when he was a teenager. You were a big kid at 14, 17, and 19 years old. Not sure how you did, but those weights weren't all fat if you posed on a stage. Now, you sound very dedicated, it will be interesting to see how far you go.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Welcome Dutch. Sorry about the lack of support from your family, I think Arnold had issues with his father when he was a teenager. You were a big kid at 14, 17, and 19 years old. Not sure how you did, but those weights weren't all fat if you posed on a stage. Now, you sound very dedicated, it will be interesting to see how far you go.

Agree... much respect for anyone who steps on a stage. Regardless of if you were dialed in or still finding your way. #Respect. Welcome aboard bro!

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Welcome to TID buddy!!! Yup... just realized I welcomed you 2x! Oh well... cant seem to delete the duplicate post...

Last edited:
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Welcome to the TID. Don't worry about your English, mine sucks too and its my native language.

W

Wham

Dec 16, 2017
Hello to all im just made a account on this forum, im for the netherlands and i try so clearly to talk english, just went 28 to bad :(
I first started bodybuilding when i whas 12years old till age 22yr did a couple bodybuilding shows. The first when i whas 14years old weight 75kg, the second when i whas 17years old bodyweight 100kg and the last one i whas 19years old bodyweight 106.. then i stopt with the shows and wanted some more weight on so ive trained till my 22st and weight 124kg. Then something happend, my family didnt support my any more , i lived at my parents so i had to listen and stop with the sport because they didnt like it any more it whas to big in there oppinions.. So ive quit with pain in my heart :(... in that period i lost all my gains and weight 70kg again, i whas very depressed at the time, started to smoke weed, get tattoos and stuff like that, i wasnt really myself and i didnt know what to do, mentally and physical, ive been on early age adopted and the only way to forget it, whas with the bodybuilding lifestyle 24/7 and 356 days in a year.
On my 25 i whas living on my ow and said to myself fck every body what they think i just wanne train and compete, ive started at 78kg, and now 3 years later i weight 105kg, im 1.79cm. I tried to gain 12kg sollid muscle every year and till now my goal achieved.

I wanne read people their talks, experience, opinions to get a step further.. so hello everybody!!
Welcome

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic