Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Draining your own blood?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
No they won't even stick you if Blood Pressure or HGB/HCT are too high. Neither one makes sense since donating would actually help one and possibly even lower BP a few diastolic points. The reasoning is liability as there are not (typically) Docs or RNs on site at donation centers. Thus they have to adhere to rigid criteria.

Thanks bro!...How can I get a hold of you if I need to discard...loll!?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Those would be great for solo donation as long as their sterility is trustworthy.

4 times now. I do have something weird on my lip, I think it was the candy FD gave me.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I have my wife take my blood. I don't think I could do it myself, unless it was life or death. It's not an easy thing to do.

Mrhat

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Firstly, get this taken care of from a medical standpoint unless you are competing in something where blood volume assists. You are lucky that your BP stays low for sure. In the long game it can cause some issues. How is your iron level? Secondary Hemachromatosis?Even if there are no issues relating to it, your GP will happily right you a script to have therapeutic drawing if your crit and rbc are too high.

You will feel significantly better (energy levels and mental clarity) with decreased viscosity. Get a double RBC done out the box.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic