Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Not sure what to name this

W

willy green

Nov 1, 2017
So I am 32 Years old and i have been into exercise for the last decade or so, but doing fitness correctly for about 3 years, Minus drinking on the weekends and smoking some weed here and there, I dont see a problem with weed at all but my job does, So F them, Well the gym I work at I tend to really like plus the free use of the gym isnt bad at all either, I am tested though randomly, about once every 3 months, Nothing extreme, just go into the bathroom and piss in this cup, Well after failing my first one and explaining that I would stop smoking weed, I found a company that does those fake urine things and honestly...... Ive started smoking more frequently because of it, They have this lil bottle you just pour into the piss cup and I pass everytime, i just keep one in my gym bag in case i get called for it and Im good to go lol But i know there are others that have similar jobs or similar situations and just wanted to put my two cents out there, Happy holidays yall..
They are awesome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Removed your link

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
if it looks like shit, and it smells like shit, glad we didn't step in it.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
you sound like spam lol. Just helping fellow peeps out, dont overthink everything lol
Hey thanks bro,
I appreciate the tip. Need to keep my job through the holidays

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Just move to California, they don’t care about that out there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic