Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Starting First Cycle of SDrol, looking for advice.

Ninebreaker

Ninebreaker

Dec 12, 2017
What's up all,

I'll be starting my first cycle in the next week or two and just wanted some opinions from you vets.

I plan on taking Superdrol 10mg ED, and supplementing with Iron Labs Cycle Support tabs. I'm currently on TRT but am only taking Test Cypionate 150mg a week which the nurses administer (been on it 6 weeks so far). I plan on using the Superdrol for about 3-4 weeks depending on how I feel.

I have Novadex for PCT and plan on using it 20mg first day then 10mg for 3 weeks.

Just wondering if I should add anything to here for a first cycle.

In addition I'm looking for a good work out routine to use on a cycle. Currently my 1max reps are

Bench 255lbs
Press 135lbs
Squat 275lbs (knee injury)
Deadlift 315lbs
Rows 225lbs.

Currently 5'9 204lbs probably around 18% Bodyfat

thanks

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Since you are a trt patient you don't need pct. Pretty sure 10mg of SD is a useless dose.

The nolva can be used if your nipples start itching or burning which is a sign you are developing gyno. 20mg per day if that starts.

Ideally arimidex would be good at .5mg 2x per week if needed because estradiol had risen. Probably not going to happen but it's good to be prepared.

As for workouts just go download something like Sheiko #29.

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Since you are a trt patient you don't need trt. Pretty sure 10mg of SD is a useless dose.

The nolva can be used if your nipples start itching or burning which is a sign you are developing gyno. 20mg per day if that starts.

Ideally arimidex would be good at .5mg 2x per week if needed because estradiol had risen. Probably not going to happen but it's good to be prepared.

As for workouts just go download something like Sheiko #29.

He means you do not need to do PCT, not trt, because you are already on TRT.

20mgs ED for 3 weeks is more standard. Also, SD is pretty harsh as far as side effects go so make sure you read up on them. And remember diet is key to changing body composition. If your diet is not 100% you will simply get stronger for 3 weeks then be right back to where you are now.

Ninebreaker

Ninebreaker

Dec 12, 2017
He means you do not need to do PCT, not trt, because you are already on TRT.

20mgs ED for 3 weeks is more standard. Also, SD is pretty harsh as far as side effects go so make sure you read up on them. And remember diet is key to changing body composition. If your diet is not 100% you will simply get stronger for 3 weeks then be right back to where you are now.

Ok. I was confused with what he meant by try haha. Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic