Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

"Compression" Pants

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
How many of you faggots wear womens yoga pants, AKA compression pants? When did this become acceptable, especially when the scientific evidence shows it only helps because of the placebo effect?

If you want to wear womens clothing, do so, and just own it. Quit trying to make up "manly" names to justify it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The virus brand baffles me.

Yeah I want pants that say "HIV" on the side and show every nook and cranny of my cock n' bawls

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I have a nice pair of virus pants. I only wear them with my strengthfirst tank and rocking the man bun.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I've worn compression shorts since high school sports. Keeps the junk from flopping around and hips warm. Only difference is I wear them under my shorts or sweats like a normal person...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm pleased to say I haven't seen this new look yet... very distressing to my manly manliness.

None of you would want to see me in such an outfit!

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I've worn compression shorts since high school sports. Keeps the junk from flopping around and hips warm. Only difference is I wear them under my shorts or sweats like a normal person...
I'm the same way. You can't see them.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Because of your camel toe?

touché my friend! LOL

So are we just talking about sliding shorts that I used to wear under my other shorts for softball? If so, I wore those in the 80s, but they were always under other clothes. I recall they might stick out the bottom because they were sometimes longer than my other shorts, but I figured that made me look cool... LOL

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I wear compression pants in the winter when I run, BUT, I wear silkies over them. Between my beard and my phenomenal set of breasts, I like to keep my gender a mystery.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I wear compression pants in the winter when I run, BUT, I wear silkies over them. Between my beard and my phenomenal set of breasts, I like to keep my gender a mystery.
That's hot.

Wearing my spanx right now, nothing wrong with that.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i do wear them as well under long pants or shorts only......they really do help the lifts and keep the muscle warm and loose.

Once you try them you WILL NOT GO BACK .....they work really well trust me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic