Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

I need a Cardio workout!

XxGrimmzxX

XxGrimmzxX

Dec 7, 2017
Hey guys,

I am looking for a good cardio workout, not just on the treadmill but something that includes weights and or something more than just running in place for 30 min. Thanks.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Leave some weight off the bar, take 20-30 second rests, increase rep speed and reps to 25-35, do not rest going from one movement to another and go into cardio full tilt.

If you're not gasping for air you're moving like granny. Fasted decreases your insulin level AKA increases your fat burning potential.

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys,

I am looking for a good cardio workout, not just on the treadmill but something that includes weights and or something more than just running in place for 30 min. Thanks.

Ive started to just run for 15-16 min.. I sprint for 20-25 seconds, walk for 20-25s and sprint again.. over and over... makes me breathe like an old lady who smoked for 50 years but I think it hits the spot as it really pushes my pulse to the max

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Maby to change you style sometimes you can workout outside or in your garden with some pawns to sprint to, have some obstacles to jump over, a jumping rope, jumprope 1min than, run n sprint betweet the pawns, than do lounges for leggs and some high jumps, your leggs will pop off after this workout haha You can make it as fun n hard it you want

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I like what CFM has on the table .
I don't do the " Standard " walking or running on treadmill type cardio . When I work out I do as little rest between sets as possible. I go by how I feel . It keeps my heart rate up and for me it helps with building my strength. I exhaust my muscles so they have to adapt to the heavy work load I put on them .
My .02 !!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You can do EMOM's for squats, deads, cleans, etc... You could also run stadiums or pull a sled.

ExerciseMachina

ExerciseMachina

Jan 24, 2018
The definition of cardio is any muscle movement that gets your heart pumping, and lungs consuming more air.

So if your resistance routine is high intensity, it's going to count as cardio.

If you like to do steady state cardio because it feels good to get breathing, try biking. There are people who take a lot of pride in that.

There's a lot you could call cardio. Try the ones that are nice to your knees.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic