Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
I started taking white kidney bean supplement that supposedly blocks carbs and keeps them from digesting.
Has anyone here tried it or heard of it?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Yah, if your protein intake is good and you are lifting you won't lose much muscle during your cut. You may feel weaker, but I think that's more an energy thing.

DD, if one is bulking with 200g's of protein, what would be ideal cut amount?...250g's maybe?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
1g protein per lb you weigh

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
What happens if you consume less then 1g per body weight?

Whatsup, im gonna go on the limb here and say you will loose lots of hard earned muscle...Don't quote me tho....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Do you take 1g per bodyweight even on days off?

Bro, I really don't know for sure...My dieting skills are weak, however, I would think it depends on energy consumption....Just to be safe, I would keep it at the 1 g per pound of body weight...Again, I would think it is relative to how much energy is expended during the 24hr period....

Im sure DD or some other knowledgeable bro can clarify....

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
A dumb question but have to ask. How bad is beer when you are trying to lose weight and reduce the gut?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Can sometime please confirm if you will loose muscle if you don't consume 1 gram of protein per body weight?
Again I'm not a bodybuilder I just causally lift at home 4 times a week.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Another OTC supplement is yohimbine hcl. Just it works the best in the am with fasted cardio. Also doesn't work for everyone. It's trial & error.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Can sometime please confirm if you will loose muscle if you don't consume 1 gram of protein per body weight?
Again I'm not a bodybuilder I just causally lift at home 4 times a week.
Imho as a powerlifter I dont track my diet, but I dont think the above is true. Just make sure to eat quality proteins 3-4x per day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic