Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is Your Favorite Fat Burning Drinks?

john210

john210

Nov 23, 2017
Hi Mates,

This thread is for you are looking for losing weight quickly but without costing too much.
You should try these fat burning drinks if you want to lose weight.

• Green Tea.
  • Jillian Michael's 7-Day Detox Drink.
  • Ice Water.
  • Cucumber Juice.
  • Vegetable Juice.
  • Skim Milk.
  • Arabian Tea with Ginger, Green Tea, Cumin, and Mint.
  • Black pepper tea with honey/Tulsi
  • Pineapple and Kiwi Smoothie.

Have a nice day. Good Luck !!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
How about Braggs Hard Apple Cider Vinegar ?
I was doing a shot of that in the morning with water & a splash of ginger ale , and a shot at nite , and it did shed lbs .
I wasn't looking for it to shed lbs, I was actually wanting to get digestive help, which it did, but it works on cutting fat .
I have a friend that was doing the same , but 3x a day and he lost like 8lbs in 2 weeks . Needless to say , he wasn't going for the weight loss either .

Last edited:
john210

john210

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, I love Coors light. There are four main ingredients used in beer: water, barley, hops and cereal grains.
I love its taste and the flavor.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Guinness

"A 12-ounce serving of Guinness sets you back 125 calories—just 15 more than the same serving of Bud Light. Alcohol is beer's main calorie source, and since Guinness is just 4.2% ABV, it's relatively low in calories."

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
How about Braggs Hard Apple Cider Vinegar ?
I was doing a shot of that in the morning with water & a splash of ginger ale , and a shot at nite , and it did shed lbs .
I wasn't looking for it to shed lbs, I was actually wanting to get digestive help, which it did, but it works on cutting fat .
I have a friend that was doing the same , but 3x a day and he lost like 8lbs in 2 weeks . Needless to say , he wasn't going for the weight loss either .

Im a skeptic, but maybe there is something there to increase insulin sensitivity?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Its the "hard" part of that's got me confused.
I've drank hard apple cider, and I've drank apple cider vinegar, but I've never heard of hard apple cider vinegar. Sounds too good to be true.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic