Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?
D

Darin

Nov 24, 2017
I have 15% body fat and I want to get to 12%. How long should I be on a carb restricted diet to reach 12%? Also, how much carb is allowed in a carb restricted diet?
My details: Age=37, Sex=M, Height=5.71, Activity level: 15-20 mins workout everyday (resistance training)

john210

john210

Nov 23, 2017
Water, water and water is the cheapest but more effective way to reduce body fat. Consume Fewer Calories Than You Burn. Reduce Starchy Carbs. Eat a Full, Balanced Breakfast. Limit Sugar Consumption. Also, you need to increase your workout time daily.
Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I don't know too much about Carb restriction for weight loss , but I would say maybe start up a Keto type diet ?!?
And DEF step up your water game !!!
That with extra cardio and you should see the lbs come off.
My .02 !!!

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
I believe that you should focus on carb restriction only if you're going keto.
For a regularily macro-distributed diet I'd focus more on eating less calories than those you burn. Just keep your protein intake equal or higher than your carbs to spare the more muscle as possible.

D

devst8r

Oct 13, 2017
i would try working out for more than just the 15-20 minutes, clean the diet and the try dropping calories. you could also add a fat burner supplement like blue star blade

D

Dantan

Aug 30, 2018
I have 15% body fat and I want to get to 12%. How long should I be on a carb restricted diet to reach 12%? Also, how much carb is allowed in a carb restricted diet?
My details: Age=37, Sex=M, Height=5.71, Activity level: 15-20 mins workout everyday (resistance training)
A typical low carb diet is 20-60 grams of carbohydrate per day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic