Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

New Here

BigDaddyMac

BigDaddyMac

Nov 16, 2017
Hey,

I'm new to the site, so far I'm pretty interested in getting involved with the forums and discussions.

I've been out of the gym for over a year now due to pinched nerves in my shoulders and a bulging disk in my back that is also pinching my sciatic nerve. Been doing tons of physiotherapy and had some cortisone shots in my spine, and I'm ready to head back into it.

My plan is to train Strongman for the next 4-5 years, do some amateur events and all that, see where it takes me.

Hoping to learn a lot and get involved in the fitness community again. Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So you have a pinched nerve and plan to start strongman. What are your stats?
Good luck with the recovery, sciatica sucks

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi there, welcome!

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Welcome.You might want to take things slow with a bulging disc.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hey,

I'm new to the site, so far I'm pretty interested in getting involved with the forums and discussions.

I've been out of the gym for over a year now due to pinched nerves in my shoulders and a bulging disk in my back that is also pinching my sciatic nerve. Been doing tons of physiotherapy and had some cortisone shots in my spine, and I'm ready to head back into it.

My plan is to train Strongman for the next 4-5 years, do some amateur events and all that, see where it takes me.

Hoping to learn a lot and get involved in the fitness community again. Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Welcome Bro!!! Great group here and you can learn quite a bit. Be careful w/the back condition and powerlifting. All for it just dont hurt yourself. Back and sciatic injuries can flare back up. Focus on core and flexibility before you start really moving weight around. Not preaching ... just been there before...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic