Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
This is how those scales work
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioelectrical_impedance_analysis

They may be I accurate, however they're constantly inaccurate meaning you can still use the results on a long scale to track progress.
I think my scale is different because it also measures water. I got on the scale today and the BF is the same as a year ago. I'm sure it's because to the scale it's all the same as it can't differentiate from fat and muscle.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I had an Omicron bioimpedance bodyfat calculator machine. I used it every once in a while and came to realize it was a piece of junk.

I just use the mirror and compare bodyfat % pictures from the internet.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
What are great supplements to take to help build muscle? I want to do it naturally. Currently all I take is ON Whey protein and L Carnitine.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Eat right and get plenty of protein.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Eat right and get plenty of protein.
Currently I take around 3 scoops of whey protein that has 24 grams per scoop and I weigh around 168. Is this not enough protein? I do eat eggs and meats plus dairy products too.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
I got a dip station and pull up bar today. How often and how many reps should I do?

Rod crowley

Rod crowley

Dec 1, 2012
Tried all kinds they all gave me explosive diarrhea.clean diet is the key.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Dumb question here but here it goes.
How come the guys in prison get so buffed and huge when they really don't consume much protein locked up?

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
Currently I take around 3 scoops of whey protein that has 24 grams per scoop and I weigh around 168. Is this not enough protein? I do eat eggs and meats plus dairy products too.
Don't overestimate the powder you put in the shakes. At the end of the day, it is the less valuable protein source you ingest. Also 3 scoops at once are not needed and they'd be better spread out through the day. Eat meat, fish, egg whites and low fat dairies until you reach at least 1 gram of protein per pound of BW.
As for the fat burning supps, those taken pre-workout (like carnitine, yohimbine) only work if you train fasted, which you should try to do.

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
c4 ripped seems to have some good reviews for weight loss
Sure it does. There are a lot of good preW out there, I really love a boost before training. I personally like Limitless by musclerage

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic