Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

NPP Cycle Log

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Try "lower" bar squat... lower bar position on the back. That will help limit the forward knee travel which will take pressure off the knees. It will put pressure on the shoulder, elbow, and wrist but if you're flexible in those joints you may want to try it. Low bar squats also work the glutes moreso.... and we know women like to work the butt.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Good advice from BI. Good luck on your cycle and show prep. I'll be curious to hear about your diet, as it looks like you'll have a phase I diet up until Jan. 1, and then a phase 2 diet going into your show. Would you care to share? IMO, at the local shows (and most other shows, quite frankly), you win with conditioning, not with size. So diet will absolutely be key.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Oh wow, thank you Fit_Dynamite, BrotherIron and TommyGuns....great info there and I appreciate you taking the time to post. I reread my post and posted "knew" instead of "knee", but you all understood. Love this group this way...think alike.
My left knee has barely no cartilage left in it. I had a microfracture surgery on it about 6 years ago; I go get some injections in the doc office every now and then. We even did a platelet infusion injection once. Might go back since it has been awhile and I think it has helped.

UPDATE:
Alright met with my Coach last night for this prep. This week marks 24 weeks out for show; and only 6 weeks into this cycle.
At this time, it is all prep for the show so I am stopping my cycle for now. Don't want to, but coach says. I knew when I planned this cycle that it was going to bleed
Anyway, I started it wanting to see how my body would react to the compound and I have successfully achieved that goal. I am very happy with the progress I made while on this compound. I feel like wonder woman in the gym and I feel like I have gained some really good lean muscle.
I'll take measurements tonight.

So....having said all that.....
Coach just gave me a diet for the next 4 weeks. This is the first time working with this coach, so he wants to see how my body will react to what he has prescribed.
So in this forum, there is a subforum called "Advanced Bodybuilding - Contest Prep, etc". I'm by no means an advanced, but that appears to be the area I can start a contest prep thread and I can post all my diet and training in there. Is that right? It is a sub of "Bodybuilding Forum". Oh wait, i see a subform titled "Member Online Journals" under "Main Forum", perhaps that is a better fit for my newbie contest prep.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Sadly my knew has swelled up after leg day lol. It did not like the PR, but it did not let me know during or right after but the next day. Ugh.
My last squat PR a week or so ago and the next evening I couldn't sleep my knees were so sore. :( I was on winny too though.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Started my prep journal in: "Member Online Journals" under "Main Forum".
@tommyguns2 diet posted there.

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
My experiences thus far have been with anavar, test, GH. This is my first time trying NPP.

Thank you.

Thanks for the log, I've been following it since beginning. I haven't been waiting to cycle to really start kicking in before I post this. Could you do some comparison how NPP cycle has been compared to test or GH?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for the log, I've been following it since beginning. I haven't been waiting to cycle to really start kicking in before I post this. Could you do some comparison how NPP cycle has been compared to test or GH?

IronBreez: Sure, i'll try. But can't really compare because GH is non androgenous (or whatever it is called in this world lol).

GH i did not like, but perhaps i would have liked had I stayed on it longer. I just couldn't get passed the initial weight gain. It would have went away, but i let it fill my head and quit. GH does not give the androgenic sides that Test and NPP would, FYI. Totally different compound, so really can't compare.

Test: i would still do. I used Test Cypionate, it really boosted libido and lady parts (i consider those good sides); for me also had some bad sides as well (oily skin and voice changes, oh and the hairs lol). Test Cyp will be in my future probably next summer or so. I also liked being on it so didn't have that time of the month LOL.
Enhancement in the gym was nice, strength gains, and stamina. I held a little bit of water weight with this, but that came and went.

By far though, NPP has been the compound to make a difference in performance at the gym (to the good, wow!). Strength gains and size and lean muscle mass. Wow. I also saw all these good things once i upped the dosage to 20mg E3D. NPP also has me holding onto some water. The biggest bad side of NPP was my voice changes. I also noticed some oily skin and hairs. Those sides i don't care about though. With regards to lady parts, i think the test cyp enlarged it more for me, minimal impacts from NPP in this area. But regardless orgasms are fantastic and intense on both compounds.
I did sort of notice with NPP that it took me awhile to reach climax, this could have been mental for me, but I think NPP affected me in this area a little bit.

I'll post up some of my workouts and where I increased in tomorrow (left my gym journal at home). Will also post by body measurements as well.

Let me know if you have any questions or anything, be happy to help where I can. I hope I have answered your question though!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Measurements-->

9/11:
Waist: 36"
Right calf: 14.5"
Left calf: 14"
R thigh: 22"
L thigh: 21.5"
Bust: 39"
R bicep: 13.5" (unflexed); 13.75" (flexed)
L bicep: 13.25" (unflexed); 13.75" (flexed)
Hips: 39"

10/22:
Waist: 36"
Right calf: 15"
Left calf: 14.24"
R thigh: 22.25"
L thigh: 22"
R bicep: 13.75" (unflexed); 14" (flexed)
L bicep: 13.5" (unflexed); 14" (flexed)
Hips: 40.25"

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi everyone, just reporting back to you all after being off for awhile and informing of the sides.

The voice is slowly starting to go back, but i suspect it is permanent. I feel i have noticed a little bit of a difference.

Strength has remained, matter of fact, it is going up in the gym. But then, my diet is extremely dialed in right now and when i was on before, my diet was not as strict.

Joints hurt LOL. NPP did help with that.

I still have a very small patch of fuzz on my chin that i have to take of every morning. I suspect that is permanent as well LOL.

Thank you!

DarcyNC

DarcyNC

Nov 25, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm new to NPP (a month in) so it was great to read 1st hand account of someone in my age bracket. I went into all of this with the assumption that the side most likely will be permanent but if they aren't then that will just be a bonus! One side I'm curious about that you didn't have in the "final report" was libido. I won't lie, that has been a ridiculous perk for me and I'm curious where you landed in the end. Did it go back to where it was when you started or did some hang on? Hopefully, that isn't too personal of a question! Thank you again for all your info!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@DarcyNC Thank you for the nice comments and feedback. I hope that you have a good experience with that compound. As clearly, I did have a very good experience. Love your avatar LOL.

No, i don't think it is too personal at all. I guess I didn't comment on my girl parts either. OR did I? LOL. I love talking about this stuff. I think that my enlarged clit is here to stay, but not because of NPP. It is probably because of the straight Test I took last year or so. I'm sure NPP did have an affect, but it was enlarged anyway so didn't really notice the enlargement. Senstivity, yes, most definitely.

Regarding the libido....ah yes, that thing LOL. I guess I didn't comment too much on that. Libido did increase while I was on. That was a nice perk. I loved it. Has it diminished now that I am off? I want to say if it has, it has been slight. But I can't really judge right now, because while I am in contest prep right now, i also have a life event that is in my way right now too. So all that factors in, in my opinion. So I have to say, if it has decreased, it has decreased slightly. Nothing bad, in my opinion.

Hope that answers your question, feel free to PM me for any more.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic