Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NPP Cycle Log

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi Bova. Ahhh I ventured into this section from a link ebony raven left for me. Then I saw your log! So excited to follow along on your journey. Are you planning on doing a show? You mentioned starting your prep, TODAY, the 14th! Wishing you the best!

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Ahh! Wouldnt have caught me there at that time either... :p
Me neither. I don't think I can ever remember going into the gym at that time of all my years of training. That is an unholy hour for me. hahaha

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi Bova. Ahhh I ventured into this section from a link ebony raven left for me. Then I saw your log! So excited to follow along on your journey. Are you planning on doing a show? You mentioned starting your prep, TODAY, the 14th! Wishing you the best!

Yes. Show date 3/30/18. Stl show.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Great weekend! Some peeps at my gym competed in Pink Muscle locally. Got workouts in. Will post specifics tonight after my pm workout lol.

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Great weekend! Some peeps at my gym competed in Pink Muscle locally. Got workouts in. Will post specifics tonight after my pm workout lol.
I had to google what Pink Muscle was. haha That is Chad and Kim's show huh. I judged for Chad/Muscle Mayhem for a couple of years when he first came out with that show. Maybe his first 5 shows. That was fun to travel there (KC) and hang out. Kim is such an amazing person! How did your peeps do? My sis was suppose to compete at Muscle Mayhem in June of this year but she just doesn't have that drive and dedication to do one. She loves the idea of getting into shape but she doesn't want it bad enough to stick to the diet. I think she could do so well too. Oh well, you can lead a horse to but you can't make him drink it. Looking forward to your workouts tonight. Post it for us!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Workouts this weekend were back and arms saturday, legs on sunday.
PR'd my squats at 275. I was super stoked at that cuz my knee always cries after i go heavy lol.

This week is week 6 of a planned 10 week cycle.
Ive been on 20mg the last few pins. I like it. The pumps are incredible in the gym. Whenni work out, i work out hard. As stated before i have a trainer 3x's/week. Prolly goin to 4 x's. But i lift on own one day and then another day with some friends.
For legs we did:
Squats

Super setted:
Leg extensions
Lying hamstring curls

Single legged presses on sled

Tonight i worked triceps and did some cable work for legs (adductors, abductors and kickbacks).

Voice is still, well you know lol. But not enough for me to quit.

Happy lifting y'all.

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Workouts this weekend were back and arms saturday, legs on sunday.
PR'd my squats at 275. I was super stoked at that cuz my knee always cries after i go heavy lol.

This week is week 6 of a planned 10 week cycle.
Ive been on 20mg the last few pins. I like it. The pumps are incredible in the gym. Whenni work out, i work out hard. As stated before i have a trainer 3x's/week. Prolly goin to 4 x's. But i lift on own one day and then another day with some friends.
For legs we did:
Squats

Super setted:
Leg extensions
Lying hamstring curls

Single legged presses on sled

Tonight i worked triceps and did some cable work for legs (adductors, abductors and kickbacks).

Voice is still, well you know lol. But not enough for me to quit.

Happy lifting y'all.

GREAT job on your PR!!!! Kickin' A and takin' names. Show no mercy!

How long does your sessions take?

I hope I'm not too out of line interacting in your journal. Let me know how you feel about that.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey i dont mind questions lol.
Sadly my knew has swelled up after leg day lol. It did not like the PR, but it did not let me know during or right after but the next day. Ugh.
My training sessions with trainer are one hour. When i train alone its between one hour or hour and half. I dont time my other trainings. I dont have lil monsters (kids) to run home to so i have luxury that i can take my time.

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hey i dont mind questions lol.
Sadly my knew has swelled up after leg day lol. It did not like the PR, but it did not let me know during or right after but the next day. Ugh.
My training sessions with trainer are one hour. When i train alone its between one hour or hour and half. I dont time my other trainings. I dont have lil monsters (kids) to run home to so i have luxury that i can take my time.

Squats do that to me too. So I rarely squat anymore. I'm fine during the set , not a problem, but the next day, my knees are mad at me. So I decided I could do other exercises. If I do decide to go the PL route then I know I will have to start doing them again. I have never squatted with knee wraps but purchased a pair last year when I was about to train for a meet. Never used them yet.

Hour half is great timing. I wish I could do my sessions in hour/hour half but usually takes me tiny bit longer than that. You think guys get the hint with your headphones on, but funny how they try to talk to you even with your ears occupied. LOL

Carry on Bova! (sorry so chatty here)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic