Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How do you pamper yourself?

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
We all need "Me" time. Doesn't mean that we are being selfish. Intact, its totally the opposite. I remember when my kids were little, my fav saying was If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. So true! In order for us to provide for others around us, we have to be happy and joyful in ourselves. Our heart will be in the right place and we will be so happy to give. And I'm sure you have heard of this saying before: Men may work from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done. #truth

What does it mean to pamper yourself?

pam·per
ˈpampər/
verb
  1. indulge with every attention, comfort, and kindness; spoil.
    "famous people just love being pampered"
    synonyms: spoil, indulge, overindulge, cosset, mollycoddle, coddle, baby, wait on someone hand and foot

How do you pamper yourself? A few things I like to do. Get a mani and pedi. I try and get it done every month. If I can prolong that I will. I love bubble baths, aromatherapy, essential oils and candles. Bath and Body works are my fav for bubble baths, aromatherapy and candles. Wait for the sales! They even have essential oils now. I own a diffuser that I add a few drops of oil at night and go to bed in heaven. I love face masks too. I try to do one every week but sometimes that gets pushed to biweekly. My fav is TonyMoly brand. They have so many different scents that target different areas as far as facial concerns (firming, nourishment, pore care, soothing, brightening, refreshing etc...) I also like to online shop. Treat myself to Lululemon workout clothes, new shoes, I also buy a few pieces of trendy items for the season but not sure why I do that. I don't go out much except to church and out to dinner with my kids. haha I would also like to indulge in getting a massage here and there but I've not done that yet.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I pamper myself by purchasing new training equipment periodically. I'm picking up an axle this week. Excited to start training with a 2" axle.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
If I could afford it I would get massages regularly. Now I'm lucky to get one a year.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Switched from 5ml 23ga to slins.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic