Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Ugly guys Vs. Handsome, Muscular Guy

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
Hey all, did you ever notice that guys who are not in-shape or are otherwise unattractive seem to try and hinder you in social situations/life/jobs, etc. I certainly have.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LMAO:p
Welcome to the Jungle
"Excercise the mind and make strong the body"

Reactions: 5.0
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I don't know what is worse; the cockblocker or the morons enabling them.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Hey all, did you ever notice that guys who are not in-shape or are otherwise unattractive seem to try and hinder you in social situations/life/jobs, etc. I certainly have.

Honestly I am 50 years old and cannot think of one instance in my life where another male has hindered me in any way.

If you're not getting what you want the most likely reason is something you yourself are either doing or not doing.

Look in the mirror instead of blaming others. Makes you sounds looney.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I'm fucking beautiful and muscular so I'm damn near perfect. ; )))

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Honestly I am 50 years old and cannot think of one instance in my life where another male has hindered me in any way.

If you're not getting what you want the most likely reason is something you yourself are either doing or not doing.

Look in the mirror instead of blaming others. Makes you sounds looney.

The OP stated "tried".

Its an observation.

The cockblocker is like the the skunk, the skunk doesn't know he stinks.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I've only been "bothered" after talking to a female, that I'm guessing the guy thought was his, or thought I was hitting on, or something. Dunno, its been a while.

One of my buddies is rather large (NFL defensive end type, aka a giant) and says he hates clubbing because guys are always giving him crap to try to prove something.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Post a picture of yourself and we'll let you know which side you're on.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
This is hilarious.

Cockblockers have no idea this happens.............too busy cockblocking.

LMFAO!

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Wikpedia must have this elusive unicorn of a person manufactured in their "looney" minds.

Cockblock is a slang term for an action, intentional or not, that serves to prevent someone from having sex.[1] Such behavior is often motivated by jealousy or competitiveness, although it is sometimes accidental or inadvertent. A cockblock or cockblocker is a person who engages in such obstruction or intervention.

Men do it to men. Women do it to women. Women do it to other women and men will vaginablock too.

The power of denial is amazing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic